Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Eggleston

Dr. Is a smart a--. Try and ask him question he cuts you off. Acts as if its a hassle dealing with u. very rude

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

My daughter dislocated her knee cap at age 8. She has always been very flexible. We went to this doctor and found out she has hypermobility syndrome. I had been asking her pediatrician for years why she bent the way she did and he always said she would grow out of it. Now I know she won't and there are certain surgeries she should NEVER have. He was so wonderful my husband went to him for a hip injury. He did my husbands total hip replacement and it went wonderfully! He and his staff have always been helpful and willing to answer my questions. We have had a wonderful experience and will use him again if we ever need anything!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

This man is an embarrassment to real doctors and surgeons. After doing an extremely poor surgery for what should have been a minor cyst removal, he did the surgery again, and again, and yet again ! My husband ended up in the hospital for a week, with horrible multiple infections, the "doctor" NEVER gloved up while examining the open wounds, and was very unconcerned about the welfare of the patient. Even though his patient was overweight, and over 50, he was never tested for any blood sugar problems, and was not concerned until the patient's blood sugar was 500+ !! Patient now has type II diabetes. This "doctor" told us he couldn't do anything more, there would ALWAYS be an open wound, and he sent us to the wound center at Brazosport Memorial Hosp. Thank God for small favors ! They took one look at the mess, and after months, helped fix what the incompetent doctor screwed up. What a frightening experience, and I hope no one else has to go through what we did. What a jerk.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Steven D. Eggleston's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Lake Jackson, TX