Ratings for Dr. Diane Robinson

First gynecologist I've ever been to and she made me very comfortable. She seems like she really cares, I was never there longer than a half hour & as soon as I'm in a room she sees me within 5 minutes. Very helpful and reassuring. Also such a nice woman.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I been searching for a Dr close to my home and honestly feel like I found the perfect GYN. Dr. Robinson is very professional and appears to really care. I have been dealing with severe anemia to the point where every doctor I would visit could not seem to find a solution. My anemia was bad enough to the point that I had to go into the hospital weekly for iron infusions. I love the fact that Dr. Robinson always follow up and will personally call if there is something concerning to her. I remember I was at a meeting 1 and 1/2 hours away and she called me with result and asked me to get to the ER ASAP. She personally called me. My experience has not been like this with any doctor. I remember that I was hospitalized for a few days and she mentioned to me that on Saturday she has to take her kids to a birthday party but she planned on stopping past the hospital to check on me. That was just so thoughtful of her. I appreciate Dr. Robinson and her caring, informative manner and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Robinson is a great doctor. I had severe anemia & she identified the problem began her action plan from that moment. She saved my life & I'm forever grateful for a doctor who's personable & proactive.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr Robinson is a very sweet and caring doctor. She knowledgeable of her profession and shows that she cares about her patient. Every time I have had an appointment with her it was positive and informative. I have recommended her to several people.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Robinson saw my case while I was spinning wheels, going nowhere fast while at Nazareth Hospital . Although she was not my residing doctor, nor was she assigned to my case, she did identify that I needed different more specialized care that she took time to ensure I received. She was kind, honest and forthright with the severity of my condition and the need to get swift care. Without her expert eye and professional dedication, I believe I would not have transferred to the team that ultimately saved my life. Even after I left her hospital, she continued to check on my progress...in this age of health care disconnect, it was a rare act of mercy and compassion that Dr. Robinson stepped when she did. I will be eternally grateful to her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I will never go back to either Lebanon office or Flemington, because I am patient not a product.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Dr. Robinson is a fantastic doctor! I was thrilled that the office hired her when another female doctor left the practice. Dr. Robinson has performed a couple of procedures on me with great success! She was informative, thorough, kind and compassionate. She was meticulous and her skill was precise. Her follow-up was timely and professional. If she was unfamiliar with my question, then she did the research to find me the answer and immediately called me to discuss my options. I appreciated her honesty and willingness to go to such lengths rather than brush me off. As for the other reviews given to her by others, they seem to be directed at the office staff and should not be counted against Dr. Robinson as she cannot control the personalities of her employees. Those gripes should have been written in letters directly to the head of the practice, not to this forum, as this is to rate Dr. Robinson on her capabilities as a doctor not an employer. She is a skilled and kind physician.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

I moved from Morocco (North Africa) when I was 8 months pregnant, so only had a month to meet all the doctors in the practice before my delivery. I liked Dr. Robinson a lot, and was very happy that she was the one on the delivery floor the day my baby was born. I had been induced the day before, but ended up having a c-section. Dr. Robinson did a fantastic job. Everyone that came in to check on it was impressed and told me how lucky I was to have had such a good Dr. My follow up appointments were great. I would highly recommend Dr. Robinson.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Great doctor. Properly diagnosed my problem (that other doctors in another practice missed). Kind and professional.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. Diane Robinson's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)