Ratings for Dr. Shawn M. Severson

Dr. Severson addressed all of my needs as a patient. She was a great aid in helping us to have children also as I have PCOS. She also had delivered our 1st child. She was a great labor coach and knew what to do when the labor became complicated. Shawn has always been prompt at returning calls and answering all the questions I've had. She is very friendly and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I feel Dr. Shawn Severson was very informative. I was given several options for my gynecological problems. We discussed my options thoroughly. The final decision was left up to me. All of my questions and concerns were addressed. Anytime I have called and left messages, she has called me back or had her nurse call me. I am very pleased with the service I have received.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

She is ultra conservative in her treatments. She did not give me all the information I needed to treat my gynocological condition. She has a nice bedside manner and answers questions but you need to be overly pro-active about your own health and know what to ask and know what you need.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Shawn M. Severson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Avmed