Ratings for Dr. David Wiedemer

I am 53 years old and overdue for a colonoscopy. My family Dr. referred me here so I set up an appt. The day before the appt. I informed them that I don't have anyone to set in the waiting room during the procedure. After fasting for 12 hrs and going out and spending $20+ on laxitives they informed me they would not allow me to have the procedure because of "legal" reasons. I told them I would be happy to sign a waiver and they said they don't have one. My only living relative is my 84 yr old mother who lives 45 mi away, and my friends all WORK. So I guess if you don't want to DIE of colon cancer you better have family or friends who don't work or have enough money to pay a days wages for a friend. The people I talked to here were blunt, rude, un-helpful and UN-CARING! I asked if people without friends or relatives are supposed to just go without healthcare and the answer I received was "I guess so"! These people don't care about you! It's all about the $!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. David Wiedemer's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

GHI