Ratings for Dr. Mervin Scholtz

Rather than other doctors that were at this clinic who tip toe around issues Dr Scholtz really listens and considers what you say. He is patient and will take time to explain his approach if you don’t understand. He’s good at taking initiative and getting results. Staff is very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

The most helpful, TRULY listens and discusses the issue and then the treatments available. So understanding and compassionate with superb bedside manner. A doctor that defines the title and well worth the wait at the walk in clinic I go to. I am just so sad that he doesn’t take new patients but I’ll just wait it out at the walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I was so impressed with this doctor. I had a problem and had to go back a second time and he tried a different approach which worked great. But he said to me ‘if you need to come back again, do it. We have to get this fixed.’ I didn’t need to see him again, but I was so grateful that he wanted to get me better. He listens, cares and knows his stuff. I would give anything to have him as my regular doctor. Oh well, you can’t get everything you want. Thanks Dr. Scholtz.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

The most helpful, kind, compassionate doctor that sincerely cares about the situation and getting you whatever help you need to remedy your situation. I wish he could be my family doctor full time!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

This doctor is amazing any chance I get to see him I do. I have never been disappointed when I have gone to see him he listens intently he doesn't dismiss what you think or feel about your very own body and condition like so many other doctors do. I would switch doctors in a heartbeat if only were allowed to do such a thing in Chilliwack but for some reason in Chilliwack if you have a doctor that belongs to the old boys club you cannot seek better care. I will continue to try to become this man's patient even if I have to drive to Abbotsford to do it he is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen in Chilliwack. Unlike my doctor dr. Scholtz does not have preconceived notions about what is could be going on. My doctor blames everything on a diagnosis that came in 18 years ago dr. Scholtz looks at the evidence and deals with it from there which is proper Health Care great guy would love to have him as my very own.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Lovely man. Always kind, knowledgeable, and caring.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr Scholtz is amazing. He is on time and knowledgeable. I always feel listened to at my appointments. He cares about his patients and you can see that in the way you're treated. Absolutely the best doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

great doctor very kind and listens to your concerns

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Scholtz is very attentive and listens to what you have to say about your condition. He truly works with you for the best outcome and doesn't dismiss your opinions about your own health the way some doctors do. I feel very lucky to have him as my family doc.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Always makes you feel like he cares and listens to you. Also very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016