You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mervin Scholtz

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

He was great!! Very helpful and he explained what was going on.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Selfishly I almost don't want to recommend him because Id hate for him to become too busy! This is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He will listen intently and be very honest about his knowledge. He is helping me with hormone replacement therapy even when an endocrinologist became upset with me for asking questions and turned me away! I was miserable and desperate for months until I spoke with Dr.Scholtz. While I am still on the road to recovery he is the single reason i'm even on that road. Its too bad he is just a walk in clinic doctor for me but i'll take what I can get. The staff can get a little stressed out and busy (may seem short with patients) but I think that's normal across the board it doesn't mean they don't want to help as even when they have been short with me they were still very helpful and informed. Whatever this Doctor is making he deserves double that!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I love Dr. Scholtz and his staff at the Viva Care Clinic in Chilliwack!! Kind and friendly and they truly care ....it shows.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

dr sholtz is amazing and did not fire his staff member that isnt his decision to make..its the avtual founders of viva vare who makes those decisions. dr sholtz is a great man and works very hard daily. He is a doctor who works as a team wih his staff members he is not in charge of fireing staff his bosses are.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Best doctor in Chilliwack hands down. In the beginning, I was not happy with the front staff, however, with the recent changes made, it looks like somebody was listening to us patients as the new batch of ladies at the front are very pleasant and a refreshing surprise. Great doctor, great clinic, just wish they were open till 6 or 7pm

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

This Doctor is not a very good one, and who fires a pregnant staff member? Highly illegal and very unprofessional. So sad that Doctors make so much money and have a staff that works very hard for them and at the drop of a hat Fires a Girl that needs the job and money to support her child. I will never ever go to this doctors office!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

My wife was a patient of Doctor Quinn for 20 years but he retired and the Doc we were left with was horrible. Didn't seem too sure of himself. But for whatever reason he disappeared and left us high and dry without a doctor. Luckily we found this young doctor and we really like him. He spends the time with his patients and listens. We are thankful to have him as our family GP.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Scholtz is easy to talk to, does not make you feel rushed or that your concerns are unimportant and is understanding if you are nervous about discussing your situation. He will send you for any test he feels needed but does not over medicate. Now, his front office staff is another situation. They both are snippy and unfriendly and often speak to the patients waiting in very distastful tones of voice. They make you feel as though they are wasting their time booking you in or making a future appointment for you. It is unfortunate that such a great team of drs. (both are good) have this problem as I have witnessed patients leave in tears due to those two ladies. Not what one expects from staff in a medical clinic.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr. Mervin Scholtz's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Treats you like a criminal. Someone should show him what it's like to need pain relief. "

November 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Complete joke of a clinic told 20 min wait took almost 2 hours. Very rude no organization. AVOID AVOID AVOID"

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor. Friendly, Polite and interested in helping. Will do what ever he can to help you recover quickly."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was great!! Very helpful and he explained what was going on."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Selfishly I almost don't want to recommend him because Id hate for him to become too busy! This is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. He will listen inten..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is an amazing doctor and is so kind! He has gotten new Starr in the past little while and their politeness is getting better."

October 28, 2014