Ratings for Dr. Mervin Scholtz

This doctor is amazing any chance I get to see him I do. I have never been disappointed when I have gone to see him he listens intently he doesn't dismiss what you think or feel about your very own body and condition like so many other doctors do. I would switch doctors in a heartbeat if only were allowed to do such a thing in Chilliwack but for some reason in Chilliwack if you have a doctor that belongs to the old boys club you cannot seek better care. I will continue to try to become this man's patient even if I have to drive to Abbotsford to do it he is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen in Chilliwack. Unlike my doctor dr. Scholtz does not have preconceived notions about what is could be going on. My doctor blames everything on a diagnosis that came in 18 years ago dr. Scholtz looks at the evidence and deals with it from there which is proper Health Care great guy would love to have him as my very own.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Lovely man. Always kind, knowledgeable, and caring.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr Scholtz is amazing. He is on time and knowledgeable. I always feel listened to at my appointments. He cares about his patients and you can see that in the way you're treated. Absolutely the best doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

great doctor very kind and listens to your concerns

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Dr. Scholtz is very attentive and listens to what you have to say about your condition. He truly works with you for the best outcome and doesn't dismiss your opinions about your own health the way some doctors do. I feel very lucky to have him as my family doc.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Always makes you feel like he cares and listens to you. Also very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

A kind and caring doctor. He actually wants to hear what you say and your thoughts on what he suggests might work for you! A perfect example of what a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

He's caring, compassioate, knowledgeable and always makes you smile. He's the best!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Very good doctor. Friendly, Polite and interested in helping. Will do what ever he can to help you recover quickly.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

He was great!! Very helpful and he explained what was going on.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015