Ratings for Dr. James I. Kustin

Excellent services were provided by Dr Kustin and staff. Highly satisfied. I recommend this clinic to everyone looking forward to go for fertility treatments. The environment is patient friendly, answers all questions and make all arrangements according to patient need. So the patient is stress free and can achieve desirable results. Well done Doctor. May you live long and continue to serve humanity. Amen.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

My husband and I would like to thank Dr Kustin and each and every staff member for making miracles happen every day, one being in our own lives! They are an AWESOME team. We got pregnant after our first IVF cycle.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

This place is a joke, don't waste your time or money!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Kustin is an excellent Dr. Very knowledgeable and will tell you straight what it needs to be done. If you don't like what he tells that does not mean he is wrong. You might just don't like the way he delivers the info. Just tough it up and follow his lead. He made my dream come true and I have met many other couples that just satisfied with the results as I am. He is the Best!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I did IVF with Dr. Kustin. My case was not simple. I am 41 had not kids before and my husband 56 has two kids.Four years we tried after my miscarriage, also we went to other doctor and did IVF but not successful.So I came to Dr. Kustin. He was not so optimistic about me. He check , remove polyps, which before other doctor suspects as endometriosis, and start working with us. So we have baby boy tree month old now.I am very pleasant to Dr. Kustin and him stuff and for Julie him assistant.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

My husband and I are forever grateful to Dr Kustin and his staff for making miracles happen. We got pregnant with our baby after just one IVF cycle. The staff at the Washington Center for Reproductive Medicine are AWESOME! They are all part of the creation of miracles.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

No words can say how I feel about Dr Kustin and what he did for me. Because of him, I have the most precious gift of all, a complete family. He made all my dreams come true and I am eternally grateful. Dr Kustin and his team are a group of very talented people who literally changed my life.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Worst experience my wife and I ever had. Dr Kustin was very rude every time we meet, communication was lacking every step of the way through this process. Don't waste your money.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

When I first met him I was kind of like wow okay very direct but now when I go in he's I wouldn't say sweet but very nice. Smiles cracks jokes I've kind of warmed up to him. I love his staff they are so helpful. I believe some people just don't get the out come that they hope for and blame the doctor along with bad mouthing his practice gets you no where in life and no I don't work for him at all I am one of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr. Kustin runs an outdated practice. The lab and equipment they use are 20 years behind in time. Besides his poor Doctor-Patient manners, his office is very unorganized and not clean place. They even can't provide printed receipts for fertility drugs they have you to buy in their office. Everything is still on handwritten piece of paper. I did one IVF cycle and PGD. Test on embryo came back as abnormal and we cancelled transfer. Dr Kustin in rude way told me to stop trying to have a baby. He said he have seen cases like me before and there was a problem with egg quality. I was 40 y.o. Guess what, I called Overlake the same day, got appointment with dr. Johnson, 11 months later I have a baby boy. They were so wonderful to work with me ( I live in other state ) and just kept trying....Don't waste time and money on dr. Kustin. I think all these positive reviews below are written by his wife and his staff.

Submitted December 3, 2015