Ratings for Dr. James I. Kustin

I honestly can't imagine how anyone could leave this man a positive review. He does not answer questions and the environment in his office is so stressful. You can sense the tension between the doctor, staff, and patients the moment you walk in the door. You'll often find him rasing his voice at someone, or just being downright rude. He's dishonest and shows no compassion for his patients. Whatever you do, consider yourself warned...go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I am very happy with the treatment I got from Dr Kustin. I had three daughters and wanted a baby boy. Now I am expecting a boy after my IVF cycle with PGD. Dr Kustin and staff all excellent.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Excellent services were provided by Dr Kustin and staff. Highly satisfied. I recommend this clinic to everyone looking forward to go for fertility treatments. The environment is patient friendly, answers all questions and make all arrangements according to patient need. So the patient is stress free and can achieve desirable results. Well done Doctor. May you live long and continue to serve humanity. Amen.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

My husband and I would like to thank Dr Kustin and each and every staff member for making miracles happen every day, one being in our own lives! They are an AWESOME team. We got pregnant after our first IVF cycle.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

This place is a joke, don't waste your time or money!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Kustin is an excellent Dr. Very knowledgeable and will tell you straight what it needs to be done. If you don't like what he tells that does not mean he is wrong. You might just don't like the way he delivers the info. Just tough it up and follow his lead. He made my dream come true and I have met many other couples that just satisfied with the results as I am. He is the Best!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I did IVF with Dr. Kustin. My case was not simple. I am 41 had not kids before and my husband 56 has two kids.Four years we tried after my miscarriage, also we went to other doctor and did IVF but not successful.So I came to Dr. Kustin. He was not so optimistic about me. He check , remove polyps, which before other doctor suspects as endometriosis, and start working with us. So we have baby boy tree month old now.I am very pleasant to Dr. Kustin and him stuff and for Julie him assistant.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

My husband and I are forever grateful to Dr Kustin and his staff for making miracles happen. We got pregnant with our baby after just one IVF cycle. The staff at the Washington Center for Reproductive Medicine are AWESOME! They are all part of the creation of miracles.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

No words can say how I feel about Dr Kustin and what he did for me. Because of him, I have the most precious gift of all, a complete family. He made all my dreams come true and I am eternally grateful. Dr Kustin and his team are a group of very talented people who literally changed my life.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Worst experience my wife and I ever had. Dr Kustin was very rude every time we meet, communication was lacking every step of the way through this process. Don't waste your money.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016