Ratings for Dr. Yaser A. Metwally

My right hip had deteriorated to the point it was very difficult and painful to walk. Two months ago Dr. Metwally did a total joint replacement. The recovery was very successful and I am walking normally and pain free.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

In the past ten months I've had two THRs. From diagnosis through recovery, everything was great. I am thrilled to be pain free and active once again.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

My surgery with Dr. Metwally on 6-19-2017 for rt hip replacement went really well. I am 99% pain free with only a little discomfort , which I am sure will be gone soon. I highly recommend Dr Metwally and his staff at the Joint Replacement Center of Southern Oregon, as they take the time to explain everything in a very professional and friendly way.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Yaser Metwally is my top of the list orthopedic surgeon. I went to him after falling 3 years ago for a total right hip replacement. He is both professional and personable with all of his patients. He takes the time to explain & make you feel at ease with receiving a new hip or knee. He & his medical staff are very knowledgeable & ready to assist each patient according to their individual needs. I will be going back to Dr Metwally for a left hip & two knee replacements when they wear out. Thank you again Dr Metwally for helping me to be pain free!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I would never recommend Dr mentally to do any procedures for anyone. If you have a brain and value your life don't let Dr. mentally do surgery on you. I promise you will regret it.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

The care after surgery was extremely poor. When I woke up, I found two bandages for my hip replacement and there was no explanation on the extra procedure that was performed. I lost a lot of blood during surgery but no medications were given to correct the anemia. I developed blood clots because the blood thinning medication was not resumed after surgery as it should have been.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

My husband got hip replacement surgery five years ago with Dr. Metwaly and it was a beautiful experience from start to finish. The hospital and staff is amazing and Dr. Metwaly is professional and personable. MY husband walked the day after surgery and never looked back. Years of pain---gone. And no, I didn't get paid to write this.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I saw Dr. Metwally for arthritis in my hip - he insisted on giving me an injection that made my pain worse and ignored my requests for him to find out why. When I complained about he treatment I received from him and his staff - he discharged me as a patient instead of trying to help me figure out what went wrong with the injection. I still have pain and now cannot even see the other specialist in the office to have the surgery I will need because of this doctor! He truly does not care about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

This is a great MD. Had a knee replacement over a year ago with good results. Had an injury of this leg this year and had great results again. Only problem is getting into see him do to being such a good surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Very good Doctor and he does bloodless sugery.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Yaser A. Metwally's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Amerigroup