Dr. Yaser A. Metwally

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yaser A. Metwally

Excellent, you can feel comfortable in every aspect of this stressful situation. Dr. And staff make you feel like you are their only patient. I am sorry I waited so long to have both knees done in one year. Well done!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr. Metwally is one of the finest orthopedic doctors in the state. He has given me a hip replacement and has reconstructed an old hip replacement ( installed 17 years ago) that another doctor performed. I had complications from that original surgery, and Dr. Metwally has helped me all along the way with my problems. He genuinely cares about his patients. I highly recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Great experience this is a second total hip from Dr Metwally five years apart since entering into private practice he has become a much better commutator takes more time with you. His staff have been nothing but professional and have kept me well in formed and are easily reached if you have questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Metwally replaced my right hip two years ago and replaced my left hip in October, 2018. I have been extremely satisfied with both procedures. The care and professionalism of both Dr. Metwally and his staff were excellent.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Metwally changed my dad’s life. My dad is now able to enjoy going out and taking photos again, and it wouldn’t of been possible if it wasn’t for Metwally.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

From the moment that I walked into Dr. Metwally's office I knew that I'd come to the right place. I had visited 2 other doctors in regard to total knee replacement and this was the only doctor that provided a detailed explanation, options that I had, and took the time to answer my questions thoroughly. He provided excellent reading material on what to expect to review at home with my husband as well. I was provided excellent post-op care instructions and was contacted by for routine follow-ups by a nurse navigator. Dr. Metwally and his staff were friendly and responsive. I had even texted them over a weekend and received a prompt answer and follow-ups. The surgery went well and I'm feeling great after 6-weeks. Dr. Metwally is very straight-forward with his advice and I appreciated his candor. I would highly recommend Dr. Metwally and his team.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

At age 44, hearing that I needed total hip replacement was not exciting news. However, once I accepted this fact, I began searching for a doctor that met my goals of getting back out hiking and being in the outdoors. After three other visits to different surgeons, I decided to visit Dr. Metwally. From the moment Dr. Metwally walked into the room I felt at ease and confident in his abilities. I explained to him my goals and he reassured me that we could get there. He and his team were top notch from beginning to end. It is now six weeks after the surgery and I am %100 satisfied with everything that he did for me. This summer my family and I are hiking 93 miles on The Wonderland Trail. This goal would have been a complete fantasy before the surgery. Now it is going to be a reality. Thank you Doc!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr. M did a minimally invasive hip replacement for me and I was back to work in 2weeks. He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Highly recommend Dr Metwally to anyone needing a hip replacement.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

After 6 weeks almost back to normal live in Portland made the trip great choice, having them do my left knee in a month trust 100%

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Yaser A. Metwally's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients