Ratings for Dr. Yaser A. Metwally

I had a direct anterior right THR in 2014 and the left in 2017. I had an excellent outcome from both surgeries and have been completely pain free and have recovered full function in both hips. Dr Metwally took all the time needed to completely answer all my questions. His office staff was extremely helpful in getting the approvals needed for my surgery and getting me scheduled at my preferred time. I can't say enough good about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I had a total anterior hip replacement on my left hip mid-July 2017, by Dr. Metwally and have been very pleased with my preparation prior to surgery, the amazing relief from pain immediately following surgery, and the post surgery care! I highly recommend Dr. Metwally as a concerned and highly skilled surgeon who has a caring office staff as additional support. My advice to friends is to seek help before you're altered your life due to pain and your recovery will be much easier. If, like me, you wait until you've lost muscle strength, you will still get a good result from the surgery but you will want to build your strength back! It's surprising how fast improved strength occurs when the pain is gone! Thank you Dr. Metwally for this great gift of a pain-free hip!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Since Dr. Metwally went into private practice, the overall conditions have changed for the better. I have had a right hip replacement and need the second hip done eventually. Pre and post operation help very good. The staff answers all my questions. With gratitude Elin Babcock

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Metwally for patients considering a total hip replacement. He replaced my first hip in August of 2015 and my second in July of 2016. It is a big decision to try and reclaim your life and mobility. It is reassuring to have an excellent surgeon on your team who will listen and give you all your options for an informed decision. I deeply appreciated that if I had any challenges that came up post surgery I could contact the office and have a supportive response. Thank you Dr. Metwally, I really like having my life back! You are appreciated!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I had a total right hip replacement by Dr Metwally on July 10, 2017. I went home the following day and three days later I quit using a walker in favor of a cane which I used for another week. At that time I felt steady enough to walk around unassisted. After three weeks post surgery I had some muscle soreness but resumed my normal activities. I used pain meds for two days then switched to extra strength Tylenol for three days. After that I did not any pain meds. Dr Metwally performs the anterior hip procedure which several of my physical therapist friends recommended I have if at all possible. I am very pleased that Dr Metwally was able to give me my life back by eliminating my almost constant hip and back pain.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Metwally and his staff gave exceptional care to our mother. Not only did the results of her hip surgery exceed our expectations, but we found Dr. Metwally to be very patient, warm, engaging and humorous in his interactions with our mother. Dr. Metwally has improved the quality of our mother’s life, and we are most appreciative!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

My right hip had deteriorated to the point it was very difficult and painful to walk. Two months ago Dr. Metwally did a total joint replacement. The recovery was very successful and I am walking normally and pain free.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

In the past ten months I've had two THRs. From diagnosis through recovery, everything was great. I am thrilled to be pain free and active once again.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

My surgery with Dr. Metwally on 6-19-2017 for rt hip replacement went really well. I am 99% pain free with only a little discomfort , which I am sure will be gone soon. I highly recommend Dr Metwally and his staff at the Joint Replacement Center of Southern Oregon, as they take the time to explain everything in a very professional and friendly way.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Yaser Metwally is my top of the list orthopedic surgeon. I went to him after falling 3 years ago for a total right hip replacement. He is both professional and personable with all of his patients. He takes the time to explain & make you feel at ease with receiving a new hip or knee. He & his medical staff are very knowledgeable & ready to assist each patient according to their individual needs. I will be going back to Dr Metwally for a left hip & two knee replacements when they wear out. Thank you again Dr Metwally for helping me to be pain free!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Yaser A. Metwally's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente