Ratings for Dr. Justin Fleming

Waited 90 minutes in office. Poor bedside manner. Seemed very rushed and didn't apologize for the wait.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Warning... he doesn't do your surgery. His fellow or resident does. He doesn't tell you this prior to surgery, but watch out for long scars and a very inexperienced job since someone in training is drilling an sawing on your bones. I only found out after my foot got destroyed. He turns it over to his student in training once you are unconscious. Stay far away!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I been seeing Dr Fleming since 2014 and still seeing him for my ankle he compassion he make sure you understand that going on with you proceed and he don't give up till the job is completed I would refer him to anyone I will come in contact with but for his staff they need more teaching they are the worst case if he had a better staff he would be on top.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I have visited Dr. Fleming at least half a dozen times. He seems to know what he is doing, is very knowledgeable, and compassionate. I feel comfortable dealing with him. His staff on the other is very incompetent. They have given me the wrong time for appointments on more than 1 occasion. In the beginning of January they put the wrong year on my prescription. They are very unprofessional, and don't seem to care. I understand people make mistakes but they make too many! Dr. Fleming is great, he just needs to surround himself with the proper people and his profession will thrive.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I think he is the BEST DOCTOR YOU CAN ASK FOR!! I wouldn't be happier with another doctor. He is a very nice doctor.. He did surgery on my foot not to long ago and he did a great job..

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr.Fleming did 3 surgeries on me in the last 3 years & he was the best. He sat with me & explained the procedure to me in full. He made me feel comfortable. His bedside manner is also good. I feel very comfortable talking with him. The last surgery he did on me was to remove hardware from my foot because I had developed an infection. I was so scared & he made me feel at ease. He came in to the hospital on a sunday afternoon to do a 2nd procedure on the foot he took the hardware out of. And one of the things I thought was the nicest was the fact that he himself called me at home twice to give me the results of the tests they had done one my foot. You don't find many specialists who do that. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

He is a great doctor. Very precise with his diagnosis. he is also a great surgeon. I go to him whenever I have a foot problem, He's the best!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

He is a terrific doctor. He has a great bed side manner. Also explains everything answers questions and concerns. He did my surgery 6 years ago and I trust him completely. He made me feel relaxed. I drive him nuts with other problems going on; but I won't give him up for nothing. He is the greatest ,kind, and patient.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

He is the man.Been seeing him for 5&years. Nobody is better. Quinny

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr. Fleming is a great surgeon but he overbooks to a ridiculous degree, making patients wait sometimes more than two hours. The main office staff is terrible.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Justin Fleming's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Pacificare