Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Kushner

Dr Sunil Gupta is highly-engaged with his patients. The care he has provided to me has been stellar. Dr Sunil Gupta took the appropriate time to care for me holistically, answering my many questions with a sense of dedication to truth. His bedside manner offsets any emotional discomfort the tests my cause. And his staff is professional, thorough, and organized. The office is immaculate. I travel more than 45 minutes and pass dozens of physicians offices to reach Dr Sunil Gupta. There are many doctors named, Gupta, but only one Sunil who earned his wings.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

One of the nicest doctors I've encountered. He stayed after office hours so that I could see him before he left of vacation. After I had procrastinated, being a wuss about a colonoscopy, he called to see if I was OK. When I tried to blame it on the fact that my husband had lost his job & insurance, he immediately agreed to accept assignment (whatever amount Medicare paid, without charging me any co-payment.) This rare gift of kindness says a great deal about him. I *still* haven't gotten that dang colonoscopy...but I promise I will, very soon!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

excellent manner and spoke in simple easy to understand language. never felt rushed. saw me in office without a long wait.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Michael S. Kushner's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1990)

Oxford