Ratings for Dr. Holly L. Hanson

To my dismay I was not able to see Dr. Hanson who came highly recommended. I was a new patient and forgot my driver's license which was my fault:; however the way it was handled showed no concern and care for a patient. My doctor's office who referred me said they could have faxed my i.d. to them. I would have gladly rescheduled had they showed the least bit of concern. The word "sorry" was never used. Also I was not greeted when I arrived at the front desk. I take full responsibility for not doing my part but the woman at the front desk could have been nicer. I will not go back. Unfortunately the first impression is sometimes a lasting impression.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

This was my first time seeing Dr. Hanson. The facility was nice and overall I had a very good experience. I did not have to wait that long in the reception area or in the patients room. Dr. Hanson is personable and allowed me to ask questions. I would have liked it if I had a few more minutes with her, but don't we all. Will schedule with her again and would recommend.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

loved her and so did my daughter. She has never given up trying to help with my daughters skin problem. She is knowledgable, kind and always on time.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

This doctor and her staff deserve an F. Not only did they perform a surgical procedure without informing the patient that the procedure was not covered by the office visit deductible but would instead be a surgical event, they also left the patient for 25 minutes in the middle of the appointment to perform a consult on another case. The patient was told, "Oh, I'll be five minutes" and at no time during the 25 minutes did she return or have any staff check with the abandoned patient. When mailed a bill much higher months after the visit, when the insurance company notified the patient that a surgical procedure was performed, they contacted the office to find out why they weren't informed and to come to a mutually-agreeable settlement, the staff refused to take any action, bring it to the office manager or to the doctor's attention. I would wholeheartedly warn off anyone who wants to be an informed patient and one who has other places to be in a day besides a doctor's office.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Holly L. Hanson's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2004)

GHI