Ratings for Dr. Annie Wong

I have been a patient for many years now. I have commented about her receptionist for years but she has since retired thankfully. I am so upset about my last visit. I wanted over a year and a half for a physical examination. She started the exam with, no questions now, make an appointment. She never asked me how I was feeling knowing that I have a medical condition. I timed the exam to less than 7 minutes. I was so embarrassed about how I was treated and how she freely shares my information with one of her assistance, her husband. I was not dressed from the waist down and she re-entered the room so that could complete my requistion for my pap. After which, I was told that it would be dis guarded because I had one last November. That is impossible, since I was not even in the country. Why would she have performed such an invasion procedure if "it was already completed"? There is never any follow through with her many referrals. Never any concrete suggestions expect: lose weight! I asked her when there was a pause in the exam, if she had any feedback from the two specialist she had sent me too in the early spring and she stated, no...make an appointment. I felt so worthless. She through my own pants onto my stomach as a blanket to cover my lower area. I am looking for another doctor since this was the last straw. Not professional....does not put the patient first because her wallet takes that spot. Sad really.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

There are many problems with Dr. Wong and her staff. (1)The clerk is very rude and is easily annoyed. This is the rudest clerk I have ever met. There is another younger clerk recently. This younger clerk seems better. (2) Dr.Wong wants patient's money over addressing their health issues. There was not a single thing I asked her to do without her charging me money. She also often ask me to make another appointment if I have further questions. What?? (3) She is out dated with knowledge. Often there are new research results correcting misconception from the past, sometimes these are even mentioned in TV news reports. She is totally unaware. (4) Her clinic is very dirty. The chairs, and the walls and the carpets. You can tell they were never cleaned. Feels like dust and germs everywhere. (5) to me she is a health agent rather than a doctor. Anything that is other than a flu or cold, she sends me to another doctor. Perhaps she gets commission for doing so. (6) annual body check report have so so much information. She goes over it in less than 1 min. I want to keep a copy myself every year. She refuses to let me make copies which I really do not understand why! Bottom line is, Dr.Wong runs this as a business to make money. Apparently her primary business objective is not to heal patients.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Annie Wong has been my doctor for more than 15 years. The only reason I'm still with her is because I only go to her once a year for my annual physical. Don't get me wrong, she does a mediocre, at best, job at that also. I won't even waste time complaining about the wait time and the rude receptionist because it seems we all know that. There's a new receptionist though, I must add, is rather polite compared to the old ones. I'm here to talk about Dr. Annie Wong, who spends little to no time explaining the test results. She ignores/laughs off my valid health concerns/questions. She is always rushing and on several occasions asked me to book further appointments if I have more than one valid health concerns/issues. She can't diagnose anything, she's only there to refer patients to other specialists, or ask you to take tylenol. What she does, a monkey can do, better. I would have given her 0 star if there's such option.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Horrible receptionist and horrible doctor. All Dr Wong cares is money and she doesn't care about the patient. Sent you to all kind if tests. Called you back for report. Waited for at least half hour and told you that you were fine in 10 seconds. I had sickness that needed to take several weeks off from work. She made me go back every three four days to write me doctor's notes for work. .....No medication was prescribed.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I have been with Dr. Wong for over fifteen years, I switched to her from my pediatric doctor with my mother because my mother wanted a female doctor. This doctor is not very good at diagosing anything, I'm in and out of her office in less than five minutes. She's ready to rush out and leave after listening to one complaint. Throughout the years, she's only prescribed me the same few routine cough and cold medications even though she knows based on my medical file that I won't respond well to them... I think it's honestly just so I return to visit. In fact, she is very big on making you waste your time and gas just to hear that your blood work or urinalysis came back fine. She does not even go over what each of the tests are about, so I don't get why she doesn't just call like my friend's doctor does. What is ridiculous is that she will not even write a doctor's note for work. If I'm sick today and I go see her today, she will only write the note excusing me from work for today and maybe tomorrow. She will expect me back the third day just to get another note... but not prescribe me new medication because obviously I would still be on the ones from the first visit. Does this not seem stupid to anyone? If I'm too sick to go to work, does she think I'm OK to be driving around to see her and spread my germs around the waiting room? I'm actually in school for a health right now and as I need her to sign off on my paperwork to be cleared for school, she actually charged me for the signatures and to photocopy lab papers of my immunization. She also wanted to photocopy my entire paperwork package from school and wanted to charge by the page... This year for my annual health exam she actually finished and sent me out in under seven minutes. I don't know if it's because it's the afternoon and she was eager to go home but there's no way a head to toe assessment is completed in under 7 minutes, even all my previous visits took longer. My experience isn't even the worst of it, it's my mother's. Whenever there is anything wrong with her, all Dr. Wong does is tell her to take tylenol and come back. She would do this repeatedly for another 4 or 5 visits (within two weeks) and then decide to send my mother to another specialist, which means making an appointment and waiting another 3 or 4 months for the specialist. We've seen so many specialists it's ridiculous..! If there were any doctors accepting new patients in the area I would leave right away, but looking at the other reviews she would probably charge us $500 just to 'send' our health history over to the new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Went to see Dr. Wong for two major health concerns and she only allowed one topic at a time. I had to make another appointment to talk about the other issue. She is never punctual, it is common for her to spend 2 minutes with a patient after waiting on her for 45 mins. She is always rushing, and is quite sloppy in explaining details. And her receptionist! Don't get me started. She is absolutely the most miserable person I have ever seen, and she is very, very rude.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Although she might be a decent doctor, her receptionist is one of the WORST people that I have ever dealt with. I am considering changing doctors because she is a terrible person with very poor telephone manners and worse personality in person. She is a complete turn-off of a person and makes visiting the doctor's office awful.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

The weekday receiption is not friendly at all(it looks she hates her job) and the doctor scheduling is never ontime unless you are the first patient. Otherwise, this is one of my best Family doctor because she is absoltuely detail in looking after patients. This explains why the wait time is longer.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr Wong has been looking after my health more than 12 years. My average wait time during week days is 10 min. On Sat, around 15-20 min. For me, that is acceptable. She was rushing, I guess that is the way to keep her appointment punctual. She has been thorough with her examination. And send me for tests and specialists, whenever I have concerns. My family and I are very thankful towards her service. Her secretary is rude, but I go to the clinic to see the doctor not the secretary.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012