Ratings for Dr. Nima Dayani

Excellent service and professionalism....Dr Dayani is very caring and attentive towards his patients...Made the process very easy...Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Great experience! Doctor was amazing in identifying and diagnosing my tooth pain in my first visit! Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

A good experience staff and doctor are attentive and caring.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Dayani. He is very thorough, professional and has a great office. The staff was super friendly and helpful, which made my experience even better.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Hanna a iajsbns land jsns Jane Ned men's ndnd. Anna sn

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Dayani was so professional! He provided a very clear insurance/out of pocket cost, not to mention a good time estimate, as I had to leave work in the middle of the day to do my root canal.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Dayani was great! He did a wonderful job with my root canal, felt very comfortable through the whole thing. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

have to agree with the previous ratings. felt manic, rude, i had to get up and leave. went back to my dentist and said send me somewhere else

Submitted July 13, 2016

I am so grateful to have found Dr. Dayani! I went to him for a third opinion after two other endodontists told me that my tooth could not be saved. Not only did he save my tooth, but he worked with my insurance company to maximize my benefits. He took the time to explain the risks and benefits of attempting an endodontic treatment of my tooth, which no one else had taken the time to do. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Dayani's skill and professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

5 stars [5 stars] [5 stars] [5 stars] [5 stars] [5 stars] I've been to Dr. Dayani for 2 root canals. I've heard horror stories from friends and colleagues that have used other dentists. Dr. Dayani made it easy and surprisingly pain free. For my first root canal my primary dentist botched the crown. Dr Dayani worked to fix it and recommended a new dentist. For my second my insurance changed but Dr. Dayani worked with my new plan to make it affordable. He also provided a second opinion on other work my primary dentist told me I needed. It was a completely free consultation. I would highly recommend Dr. Dayani

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014