Ratings for Dr. Nima Dayani

Great Dr.!! Dr. Dyani is absolutely one of the best Endodentists in the city.. I have done 3 root canals with him and i would say its easier than doing a tooth fillings!!! He is very patient and a professional Dr.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Dayani’s in the past but was reminded this past week why I thought he was such a terrific Endodontist. His staff is polite and knowledgeable creating a much-needed calm environment from the moment you walk into his office. My emergency visit this time was more complicated than my regular dentist had thought. Dr. Dayani was extremely thorough and thoughtful in his examination with a gentle touch. He was calm and patient in explaining treatment options, which put me at ease and helped me make an informed decision. We decided, his colleague Dr. Glied would ultimately pull my tooth and I would start treatment for an implant. My follow-up today with Dr. Dayani solidified my recommending his practice!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Pain free and very smooth operation and I would recommend dr.Dayani to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Dayani saw my husband and I today. He was very pleasant, he was patient answered all of our questions. His staff was very nice from front to back. I really like the office and the staff. I recommend him. He is the best! It turns out in my case, even though my dentist had said that I needed a root canal, that was a false alarm! He recommended a bite adjustment and a night guard. Apparently the pain from grinding of teeth can be just as bad that simulates needing a root canal. In my husband's case.... well! He is going to be seeing Dr. Dayani's partner, Dr Glied, to take out the tooth and place an implant. My husband knew that he should have gone to see Dr Dayani much much earlier when he got the referral. While he procrastinated, his tooth cracked and can't be saved....

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I have had to work over many years to bring my anxiety levels down, and had a hard time even booking an appt for emergency root canal. My spouse eventually took care of booking me, with a same day appt. Dr Dayani and his lovely staff provided me with the best dentist experience i have ever had - patient, slow, careful, informative and supportive. I will definitely return for my next needed but not yet emergency level issues.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I generally hate going to dentists (which might explain why my mouth is such a wreck), but my experience with Dr. Dayani was so unusual that I feel like leaving a review. He was so kind and gentle and patient. He performed a complex root canal retreatment for me that my general dentist was really impressed with (something about a fourth canal or something). What was the most important thing to me was that he saved my tooth when my general dentists told me it probably couldnt be saved. Thank you so much Dr. Dayani!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Dayani was super patient in explaining all my treatment options to me, which really helped me make an informed decision. His staff was kind and helpful with respect to an insurance problem that came up and the root canal itself was completely painless. Highly recommend him! I have already shared his name with a good friend of mine who is having tooth pain.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Great Doctor, great practice. I have been seeing dr Dayani for 3 years now and my issues are always addressed

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Nima Dayani "Dr. Nima" is AMAZING! I went to see him for issues in two teeth: one was feeling very cold sensitive; the other was sending shocking pain every time I chewed on it. And to make matters worst, neither my Genral dentist nor myself could pinpoint which teeth were problematic. So my dentist referred me to Dr. Nima. He accepted me as an emergency and saw me right away. Dr. Nima focused on the problem right away. He spent a long time examining me. After a very in depth exam, using a giant microscope and tests that I had never had, he found the offending tooth!!! Within minutes, I was so numb that I couldn't feel a thing. When I left the office i had so much LESS pain than when I had arrived. He is Da BEST!!! I mean the guy knows so much more than a regular dentist. Dr. Nima's assistant, Annie, was very kind, helpful, and cheerful. I have to admit that I love Dr. Nima!!! I know, it was only my first visit, and god willing my last to him (the guy only does root canals) but I have already referred my coworker who has a terrible phobia of dentists to him. So, like I said, I love Dr. Nima!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I recommend Dr. Dayani he did two apicoactomies on two teeth and I have great success. Thanks Dr. Dayani

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018