Ratings for Dr. Nima Dayani

Everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Dr Dayani was very kind and patient and put me at ease throughout my Root Canal procedure.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

I have been treated three times by Dr. Dayani, will return whenever needed

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

So grateful to know I can come here in an emergency, and receive fantastic care, minimal pain, with calm, polite, caring, professional Dr. & staff. People laugh but after my first root canal here, I couldn't wait to come back for more. I've had 3 so far. It's always been a relief, and so nice.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Great staff and easy to make an appt. Receptionist was helpful in explaining my insurance!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr Dayani is very thorough and takes his time to find the problem and cares about the patient’s satisfaction.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Visiting Dr. Nima Dayani's office was one of my best dental decisions. He was very professional, and took the time to offer informative explanations of what he was doing while performing a check up. I've never had a dentist offer these types of detailed explanations, but I very much appreciated him doing so.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Everyone was very friendly and communicative! I’ve definitely felt as though I was being understood and taken care of very well

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr. Dayani was brilliant. Incredibly attentive, honest and professional. The staff in his clinic were all excellent. He made himself available at all hours, even on the weekend in case I needed to reach him after the appointment which was really appreciated. I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

To get right to the point Dr. Nima Dayani is by far the best endodontist that I have ever experienced. Aside from the fact that he saw me on short notice for an emergency root canal, Dr. Dayani is kind and incredibly knowledgeable about his field. He takes a holistic approach, caring about how I am feeling at all times during the visit. On my way to Dr. Dayani’s office, I was nervous, as I was having a hard time getting the medication that I needed to pre-medicate myself prior to the procedure. Once inside Dr. Dayani’s office, which itself is quite lovely, you feel the combination of serenity and professionalism. I was greeted and welcomed. While Dr. Dayani was finishing up another patient, his assistant Anna came out to greet me and immediately resolved my pre-medication issue. I was then able to relax. Once in the chair, Dr. Dayani explained what was going on with my tooth, showing it to me on x-ray and explaining what he was doing every step of the way. He is soft spoken, smart, humble, and totally empathetic to my experience. I was not surprised that Dr. Dayani called me the next day to see how I was feeling. Having been around doctors my whole life, it is obvious that Dr. Dayani is a rare combination and someone to whom I will happily recommend my friends and my family.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Dayani was very informative and honest during the consultation. The receptionist was very attentive and helpful. I am very excited to start treatment with him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018