Dr. Nima Dayani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nima Dayani

To get right to the point Dr. Nima Dayani is by far the best endodontist that I have ever experienced. Aside from the fact that he saw me on short notice for an emergency root canal, Dr. Dayani is kind and incredibly knowledgeable about his field. He takes a holistic approach, caring about how I am feeling at all times during the visit. On my way to Dr. Dayani’s office, I was nervous, as I was having a hard time getting the medication that I needed to pre-medicate myself prior to the procedure. Once inside Dr. Dayani’s office, which itself is quite lovely, you feel the combination of serenity and professionalism. I was greeted and welcomed. While Dr. Dayani was finishing up another patient, his assistant Anna came out to greet me and immediately resolved my pre-medication issue. I was then able to relax. Once in the chair, Dr. Dayani explained what was going on with my tooth, showing it to me on x-ray and explaining what he was doing every step of the way. He is soft spoken, smart, humble, and totally empathetic to my experience. I was not surprised that Dr. Dayani called me the next day to see how I was feeling. Having been around doctors my whole life, it is obvious that Dr. Dayani is a rare combination and someone to whom I will happily recommend my friends and my family.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Dayani was brilliant. Incredibly attentive, honest and professional. The staff in his clinic were all excellent. He made himself available at all hours, even on the weekend in case I needed to reach him after the appointment which was really appreciated. I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Dayani was very informative and honest during the consultation. The receptionist was very attentive and helpful. I am very excited to start treatment with him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr Dayani is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and honest. Excited to continue working with him and his team.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

very good customer service and patient care I would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I seldom give nice reviews as I am so picky BUT visiting DR Dayani make you change your mind, I think its so clear from the 5 star reviews that he really nice and smart doctor who cares for his patients; he friendly and takes time to listen, without rushing. Staff nice. Office very clean! I wish I found him sooner!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Great Dr.!! Dr. Dyani is absolutely one of the best Endodentists in the city.. I have done 3 root canals with him and i would say its easier than doing a tooth fillings!!! He is very patient and a professional Dr.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Dayani’s in the past but was reminded this past week why I thought he was such a terrific Endodontist. His staff is polite and knowledgeable creating a much-needed calm environment from the moment you walk into his office. My emergency visit this time was more complicated than my regular dentist had thought. Dr. Dayani was extremely thorough and thoughtful in his examination with a gentle touch. He was calm and patient in explaining treatment options, which put me at ease and helped me make an informed decision. We decided, his colleague Dr. Glied would ultimately pull my tooth and I would start treatment for an implant. My follow-up today with Dr. Dayani solidified my recommending his practice!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Pain free and very smooth operation and I would recommend dr.Dayani to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Dayani saw my husband and I today. He was very pleasant, he was patient answered all of our questions. His staff was very nice from front to back. I really like the office and the staff. I recommend him. He is the best! It turns out in my case, even though my dentist had said that I needed a root canal, that was a false alarm! He recommended a bite adjustment and a night guard. Apparently the pain from grinding of teeth can be just as bad that simulates needing a root canal. In my husband's case.... well! He is going to be seeing Dr. Dayani's partner, Dr Glied, to take out the tooth and place an implant. My husband knew that he should have gone to see Dr Dayani much much earlier when he got the referral. While he procrastinated, his tooth cracked and can't be saved....

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018