Ratings for Dr. Kyle J. Stoeckmann

Dr Stoeckman is very easy to talk with. I like the fact that she recommended alternative ways to deal with high cholesterol other than statin drugs.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

She is very caring and helpful. Always punctual and staff very nice.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

The front office was very friendly and greeted me as soon as I came through the door. I was taken back within 5 minutes of completing my new patient paperwork and the doctor answered all of my questions. I did not feel rushed and she was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

I found Dr. Stoeckmann to be knowleable and did not rush me through the appointment. She and her personal nurse always call me right back and are very punctual. All records on computerized and on laptops they carry. Very efficient.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Stoeckmann's for over a year and have seen her for about 6 appointments. Her staff is the best. The doctor is caring, compassionate, attentive to my feelings, and answers all my questions to my satisfaction. She has taken excellent care of medical problems I was having a problem with previously, and I've never felt better. When I have a bout of bronchitis, she sees me immediately, and provides the needed medical attention. I'm made to feel like I'm her most important patient. Her smile upon entering the exam room and her kind attention to my needs make me know that finally, I've found THE doctor I've always hoped for.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

I was early, she called me 40 late. Since she spent a while with me I had no issue with this, during the appt she was very thorough, however she wouldn't answer my questions about my possible condition until we got the test results back. I was told that I would get a call in a week. Well a week came and went and no phone call. It finally took 2 phone calls from me and 3 days to just get my test results. I advised I have multiple questions that I tried to ask during the first visit, but was unable to and the nurse refused to have the Dr. actually talk to me unless I come back in. I requested that my medical records be faxed to me and was told that it would be a $25 fee to do so. What I thought was a caring Dr's office turned out to be more interested in getting money for appts than actual patient care. Oh and side note, the nurse gave me info about the condition that was completely false, hopefully the Dr knows...if I can get a call back

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Kyle J. Stoeckmann's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1996)

First Health