Ratings for Dr. J. Jason Wendel

Dr Wendell is a great surgeon, I recommend him for any plastic surgery you need or would like to have. Amazing staff. Never any long waiting in office to see him, 10 minutes or less every visit. All of his staff are professional, helpful & make you feel important & comfortable. He did a terrific job on what I needed done. If I had any questions or problems anytime (business hours or not) the nurse or Dr were very prompt to return my call. Great Dr & staff all the way around. A excellent job on the serious surgery I had.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I started with a 36c and was looking for some extra volume. After doing a ton of research and having a few consultations I knew Dr. Wendell was the best and an expert in his craft. I had found my surgeon I could trust to give me the best possible results. He informed me I would also need a lift and performed all the necessary measurements. He guided me to the right size for my body and did an excellent job keeping my look natural and proportionate to my body. He chose 425cc mentor silicone under the muscle. There are many things to consider when having surgery so you want to be 100% sure with your surgeon they are competent. Dr. Wendell is direct, confident and patient. He and his staff handled all my anxiety and freak out moments with kindness and professionalism. I am very pleased and my breasts look better than I could have imagined. Any kind of surgery is scary, but I would trust Dr. Wendell 100% with any future procedures.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Extremely happy with Dr Wendel. Excellent surgeon...beautiful results. Everyone in his office is respectful , helpful and very kind. They all helped to make my Cancer surgery reconstruction and recovery as good as possible. I feel like I have my life back. I will recommend him to everybody!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Wendel is the best! I always felt like I was in the best hands with him. And all of the members of his staff are kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

We had come to have a small tattoo removed, and it only took a few minutes! Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and Dr. Wendel was pleasant, informative, personable and made us feel very relaxed. We highly recommend Dr. Wendel and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I couldn't be more pleased with not only the outcome of my surgery, but with Dr. Wendel and his staff. I never had to wait for extended periods of time when in his office and he and his staff were nice, down-to-earth and respectful of my time and privacey.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Wendel is an expert in his field and is blessed with both talent and compassion. I have no doubt that the success of my reconstructive surgery was dependent on his experience and expertise. I am so thankful that my journey through breast cancer led me to him. He and his staff made me feel welcome and at ease. I really can't say enough good things about my experience. Gretchen Dodson

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Had breast reconstruction done at Vanderbilt and they put in wrong type of implants so I went to Dr Wendel to see if he could redo my reconstruction. He uses the right style and size for reconstruction. He is one of the best physicians and kindest person He has an very friendly staff and he has the best bedside manners. He makes you feel so comfortable and answers all questions. Never rushes you out. He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I have been to Dr. Wendel for more than one procedure. His staff is wonderful, his bedside manner and knowledge base is top notch. I am more than pleased with my results!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

From the moment I met Dr. Wendel I was at ease with his confident reassurance and enthusiasm for his ability to give back to his patients. Having had a recent Mastectomy I was unsure about the entire reconstruction process. Dr. Wendel and his Staff made me feel like I could reclaim my life . After Breast Cancer and 5 children I am loving my flat belly and new breast. I highly recommend Dr. Wendell for his skill, confidence, compassion and excellence.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. J. Jason Wendel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jason Wendel is a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic plastic surgery and advanced Lasers. His practice is located in Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Wendel has been the recent recipient of numerous awards and selected a 2014 "Top Doctor" and "Top Plastic Surgeon" on several "Best Plastic Surgeon" lists. He is a seasoned plastic surgeon and is sought after in Nashville, Middle Tennessee and the surrounding region. Dr. Wendel graduated with high honors from Wabash College, Crawfordsville, IN and received his M.D. from the Indiana University School of Medicine where he was elected membership into the Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA), Honor Medical Society. He completed his General Surgery prerequisite training at the University of South Florida, Tampa, FL. His Plastic Surgery Fellowship took place at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)
  • University of South Florida (Grad. 2000)
  • University of Michigan (Grad. 2002)

• 2015 Nashville Business Journal Health Care Hero