Ratings for Dr. Barbara A. Vereault

Been a patient for many years but really hate the office there. You can never get through and I don't think she follows up with her patients like she used to do. It is so busy there and you always end up waiting unless you are lucky enough to get the first appointment of the day. I really like her but am thinking about switching physicians because I do not like how the office is set up. You call and you are put on hold for 20 minutes and I always end up waiting close to an hour for my appointment. They expect you there at your appointment time but they don't seem to mind keeping you waiting and people have jobs they need to get to. They forget that we have to earn a living as well and hate having to use so many hours for my sick time.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Barbara Vereault for 20 years. Since she worked at St. Joe's. I have always been treated well and she listens to me. I lost my daughter 6 years and 4 months ago. She will always let me talk about my daughter Sarah. I very much appreciate it. Her nurses and staff have always treated me well and I appreciate them as well. I was lucky enough to have found such a caring doctor as Dr. Vereault when I moved to Maine. And I thank God...

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr, V. is WONDERFUL, and her nurse assistants are TERRIFIC. Phone staff is kind, usually get voice mail, seem overwhelmed with the volume sometimes. Secretaries work for 4 doctors each, PCHC very generous to all of us, but the co. has over 200 people working there in a number of buildings, including dental, pediatrics etc.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Barbara A. Vereault's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal