Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Pedersen

I have been a patient of Dr. Pedersen for over 20 years. The first time my back went out he treated me 3 times. When I asked when to make the next appointment he told me there was no need. I thought he'd made a big mistake because I was still in pain. Two days later I was pain free. Hethe best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Kudos to Dr. Pedersen....He and I have developed a longstanding patient/doctor relationship that has been build on TRUST since 1999 that has allowed me to feel very comfortable recommending him to my family and friends. He is very PLEASANT,WONDERFUL and CARING when it comes to helping his patients whether it's for the routine "maintenance" adjustment or adjustment for the relief of pain which sometimes can draw tears (good/relief tears) to the eyes. Very easy to talk to and of course laugh with. His office has a very pleasant atmosphere which goes along with the very pleasant receptionist, Pam and of course Dr. Pedersen's wife (I am sorry I can't remember her first name) whom also helps with office tasks. Dr. Pedersen is a very christian person who has been blessed with a talent to help others and I truly believe this is why God put him into my life. Thank you SO much and keep up the GREAT work!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey C. Pedersen's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1984)