Ratings for Dr. William Zucker

This doctor should have his license pulled. He doesn't care about the patient at all. When I called my PC on the weekend Dr Zucker was on all. I told him my symptoms (trouble breathing) and he said "What do you want me to do about it," and I said I think I need to go to the hospital and he said "Then go." End of conversation. I was admitted on the Sat with breathing problems due to a chemical reaction. While in the hospital he came to see me on that Sunday. What a nasty, rude ,unpleasant little man he is. I started to tell him my symptoms and he told me to "Stop talking and listen to him." He told me to lose weight (not the reason I was in the hospital). I asked what tests he was going to order and said that my doctor will be in on Monday.!!!!!! If you don't like your job THEN LEAVE IT. The girl in the next bed said she will SURELY remember his name and she will never have him as a doctor. When my PC came in to see me I told him about his covering doctor and to get rid of him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

This doctor is extremely rude and very impatient. he doesan't listen and actually says "You stop talking and just listen." While trying to relay your symptoms. I continually had to beg him for tests ,he almost cost me my life if I had actually listened to him in Febuary,2009 I would have been dead that night. His bedside manner is rude, curt and uncaring. Not very prompt when calling in after hours, on ocassion I would have to call the service back to get a response from him. I hope to never see him ever again in my life. The life i continue to have due to the fact that he was not caring for me but someone else was. Stay away from him please.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. William Zucker's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)