Ratings for Dr. May Li Go

Great staff, punctual and gives you time and resources to really discuss your MH issues. Warm and caring clinic

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Great, very friendly staff and always happy to help

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

She has been my GP for over 20 years...I can always get in for an appt and am taken care of quickly....not like other officer that say we are full...go to walk in or ER....her staff is the best too!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Always seems to overlook things. Has been wrong with my children on more than one occasion. I am done with her. She looks at u like ur crazy, like u have no idea what ur talking about... lady uve been wrong more than once and shouldn't have a license

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr Go is a excellent family practioner. Very polite and helpful. And most important she does not just pull out her perscription pad. She will exhaust all other options first.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I have been with her for over 10 years. She is very thorough and helpful. I'm grateful to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

My friends and myself always get the feeling that Dr. Go thinks everyone else is a moron. Agreed, she's nice enough, and she gets her job done right... But I think that's where the experience ends. No bedside manner, and when you're concerned about something (i.e, my prev miscarriage and my fears of my 2nd pregnancy ending the same way), she makes a face, looks around the room, and smiles before she even answers my question. Is she trying not to laugh? I'm never sure. Unfortunately, she was the nearest doctor accepting new patients at the time I needed a new GP, so I go to her only when I truly am desperate. Her receptionist is very friendly and helpful, I just wish the doctor was the same. :(

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

very good doctor been with her for years. very soft spoken.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Shes pretty good and thorough. Asks lots of questions and is not hesitant to do the tests. Overall a pretty good doc.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. May Li Go's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.