Ratings for Dr. May Li Go

Dr Go is a excellent family practioner. Very polite and helpful. And most important she does not just pull out her perscription pad. She will exhaust all other options first.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I have been with her for over 10 years. She is very thorough and helpful. I'm grateful to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

My friends and myself always get the feeling that Dr. Go thinks everyone else is a moron. Agreed, she's nice enough, and she gets her job done right... But I think that's where the experience ends. No bedside manner, and when you're concerned about something (i.e, my prev miscarriage and my fears of my 2nd pregnancy ending the same way), she makes a face, looks around the room, and smiles before she even answers my question. Is she trying not to laugh? I'm never sure. Unfortunately, she was the nearest doctor accepting new patients at the time I needed a new GP, so I go to her only when I truly am desperate. Her receptionist is very friendly and helpful, I just wish the doctor was the same. :(

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

very good doctor been with her for years. very soft spoken.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Shes pretty good and thorough. Asks lots of questions and is not hesitant to do the tests. Overall a pretty good doc.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009