Ratings for Dr. Rob Chwast

Rob did very thorough testing for my son - he provided valuable insight, suggestions and resources that provided us with understanding and knowledge to get the appropriate help . He is genuine and personal - with a keen interest in children and helping others.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

The day I found Rob was one of the best days of my life. Our journey was one that allowed me to find myself out of the morass of dysfunction that consumed me. We worked hard together, accent on "together." The difference is that Rob truly cares.This isn't his profession. It's his passion. That came through at every session. I never imagined I would make the life changing transformation that I have.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

This is one of the rare ones who really cares, listens, and actually remembers what you tell him. I couldn't begin to say enough great things about him. He knows psychology and knows about life and experience. He truly tries to understand and wants to help.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009