Ratings for Dr. Debra A. Coats-Walton

Dr. Coats-Walton is the nastiest most unprofessional doctor I have ever had the displeasure of visiting. She is very condensing. Extremely unprofessional. Terrible!! She charged me for her services and she did not even perform them. She brought some random man to see me because she had a tennis match, she needed to get to. Please do yourself and favor and go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Terrible experience. Very rude staff. Don't even get to see a an MD... Just an assistant. Her beauty line is simply someone else's with her name on the label. Don't waste yr time or money.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

This was the worse experience I've ever had with a doctor's staff. No detailed explanation about the medicine that was prescribed (which Aetna didn't cover to the amount of $470). I would never recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Do not go to this doctor for Lipo or Smart Lipo on your face. She left me with an indentation on one cheek and a gouge on the other. I have spent a lot of money trying to get her work corrected but I am told that the mistakes will be permanent unless I have a full facial, which I do not want to do.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

After researching board certified dermatologists near my home, I made an appointment with Dr Coats. I waited more than 1 hour and 30 minutes and after such a long wait I was only seen by a Physicians Assistant. Waste of time and money. I would not recommend this office anyone.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Walton was extremely good, she took time to actually talk to me, and genuinely seemed to care about me. She like a lot of dermotalogists has her own skin line, and she recommended her face wash, although a little skeptical because it was her own line, I went ahead and purchsed it even though I was not sure it would work, but it does, and is actually quite amazing. While I waited to be seen, I could tell her products were quite popular, because a lot of folks came in just to buy products. The only downside to the visit, is that I waited over an hour to be seen. Not sure whether that was a one time thing or the norm. But all and all, I rated her very high, and recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Debra A. Coats-Walton's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1992)