Ratings for Dr. David C. McKenzie

Kindly reply my mail..it's very urgent..Am Esther. .one of your patients. .I called your office line.several times.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

My reconstruction breast surgery (bilateral free flap) was supposed to have been done yesterday by Dr David McKenzie. However, I had informed his nurse (Tina) that I only had a small window of opportunity to have the surgery done while off work for the summer, but the nurse was unable to successfully book my surgery time this summer. I now have to wait ANOTHER year for reconstruction (my mastectomy was in 2012!). Disappointed beyond words.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Mackenzie and his incredible assistant Tina and the nurses and staff at PL Hospital. Dr. Mackenzie repaired my nose from a previous rhinoplasty surgery I had done the year before. His surgery completely fixed my breathing issue as well as gave me a whole new look to my nose. Previous scar tissue has been rectified and hardly noticeable. I would highly recommend this very knowable and kind doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Love this guy! Great manner , knowledgeable and honest. Had a simple procedure done, liposuction under my chin but felt I was given the same attention as a more complicated and ( expensive ) procedure. Will definately go back in future. BTW. My chin is fantastic. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Went in for a check up which should take like 5-10 minutes had to wait over 45 minutes and eventually just left... This doctors a goof. I would recommend any other Doctor except this guy waste of time and money

Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. McKenzie is truly the best. I had implant reconstruction following a nipple sparing mastectomy, and am so happy with the results. The mastectomy left me with a botched nipple and some ripping/puckering in the skin, and with my existing implants (I had breast augmentation prior to being diagnosed with breast cancer) I was left with awkward shaped breasts once my natural tissue was taken off. His reconstruction with different implants has made all the difference in the world!!! He fixed my nipple drooping as well, and reduced the size of my areola which make things look even better. I have never had nicer breasts before - they are the perfect shape and size and very symmetrical. I am so happy. He is definitely one of the best and I highly, highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. McKenzie performed reconstruction flap surgery after I had MOHs surgery for skin cancer and half my nose removed. He rebuilt my nose from forehead flap and after several follow-up visits my new nose looks great! He is a wonderful, caring, knowledgeable surgeon and would highly recommend him to anyone who requires facial reconstruction. Thank you Dr. McKenzie!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Got my tummy tuck on November 6th/2015 tina was amazingly helpful, got back to my countless emails and phone calls. I drove from Regina to Calgary to get him. They are very accomidating. I didnt need any lipo, just the tummy tuck, and little to NO pain, I was off the pain meds less than 4 days later. very comfortable waiting to go in for surgery, and he was amazing after. The scar is higher than I would like, but over all, I am VERY pleased with my outcome.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dealt with way too many specialists to count, so happy I finally found Dr Mckenzie. Had a corrective septoplasty and cartilage graft so I could breathe through the right nostril - loss of flow was due to a brain tumor. I wish I had found Dr.Mckenzie 10 years ago... I had to wear a breatheright every night for the last 10 years. It got a bit expensive but necessary. Thankfully, after the surgery, I can breathe better than ever and will never need another breatheright. Dr Mckenzie is the best - amazing bedside manner, and will answer every question you have. He restored my faith in doctors. I couldn't be happier because of him!

Submitted July 30, 2015

Unfortunate results of facelift with eyelid surgery in November 2013. Huge lump on cheek after surgery has gone down some but still remains and loss of sensation on that side of face. Eyelids are actually worse after surgery than before with fat removed from wrong places leaving hollows and a strange double eyelid on my right eye, which he admitted was not good. He offered to redo the eyes and said his office would call me to book but no call or follow-up of any kind. He was kind initially but this feels like I've been abandoned. Very disappointed and hate to leave this review but others should have access to this before deciding on surgery with Dr. McKenzie. Maybe he is good at reconstruction but not cosmetic?

Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. David C. McKenzie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.