You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kerry Creedon

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Creedon operated my bilateral inguinal hernias back in October 2013 and I had the opportunity to meet him a few times before the surgery, as well as several times after surgery for follow-up. He was always polite and helpful, took the necessary time to listen and answer my questions. I highly recommend this professional and experienced doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Love him, would recommend him . I went to him to remove Cancer from my left breast.I have had compliments from other doctors in radiation and oncology treatments at the minimal scarring....and they always ask who my surgeon was. Very professional, caring, explained everything ....just loved everything about him and his staff !

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I can't explain how grateful I am to Dr. Creedon for his expertise. He was pleasant before surgery, took the time to speak with my wife after, came into the hospital every day, sometimes seeing me 3 or more times during the day, and caught another unexpected tumor during the requested tests he ordered while in hospital. Never condescending, polite and down to earth and very giving of his precious time. An amazing doctor and Lions Gate is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Creedon is a very professional surgery doctor. Great to see him in North Shore.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

This is going back 26 years but shortly after my daughter was born (by C-Section), my gallbladder started to act up and had to be removed. Dr. Creeden was the surgeon on call that day and am I ever glad that he was. What a fantastic doctor. I found him very caring, answered everything, and was made available when I had those questions that I would forget to ask him during office hours. I'm so glad to see that he is still in practice on the North Shore.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Surgery was fine, but the Rx for Tylenol 3 for pain relief was screwed up and can't be filled. VERY sloppy. It's Saturday so his office is closed. We left a message on his matchine. No call back. Our pharmacy called his pager. No response. The only solution (if I want pain relief) is to get out of my sick bed and drive to EMERGENCY for a new Rx. This sloppiness makes worry about the actual surgery work.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Great guy, very warm but to the point. Surgery was successful and follow great

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

What an exceptional surgeon D. Creedon is. I had to have a repair (one other Dr. No name) botched up a year and half ago. Dr. Creedon is kind, generous, with his time, through,a professional with a caring bedside manner.I am still in the healing stages. This operation seems like a walk in the park compared to the last hernia operation where I have never suffered so much. Dr. Creedon is a wonderful, outstanding Doctor. I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Kerry Creedon's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dread the thought that this exceptional doctor and great human being is retiring"

September 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He deserves every award possible - the best medical professional that I have come across."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Creedon operated my bilateral inguinal hernias back in October 2013 and I had the opportunity to meet him a few times before the surgery, as well as several..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love him, would recommend him . I went to him to remove Cancer from my left breast.I have had compliments from other doctors in radiation and oncology treatment..."

January 6, 2015