Ratings for Dr. Joseph G. Leija

This Dr. is one of the most knowledgeable and caring individuals. I highly recommend him to anyone suffering from allergies. He has treated me for 40yrs and is the best!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Very informative. Listens to patients without rushing

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Melrose Park office is very dated and not a very pleasant atmosphere. They lack current techonlogy, such as credit card machines and they don't accept checks. We brought our son in to get a check up, which he had a cold, and the doctor started yelling at my wife. I would not recommend this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

I went in for allergy testing. After stating all of my symptoms, they administered the skin prick test. Within minutes my symptoms started and got worst. I asked for help and that they take my BP and pulse. They said my skin was not reacting and my vitals were "in range". They told me to wait 20 minutes until the test was over. By that time I could not talk or move. I could hear and the doctor said, "That's strange, the CONTROL HISTAMINE isn't showing a reaction." AND IT IS SUPPOSE TO!!! They left me in a back room for 2 hours until I was finally able to contact my husband to rescue me.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Joseph G. Leija's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Nuevo Leon, Fac De Med, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1953)

Workers Comp