Ratings for Dr. Joey P. Sum

He took care of my wife and spent a lot of time keeping us informed of everything going on. We were very happy with his care and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Was seen in the hospital by him and accused of faking.Discharged while still having severe problems at end of workday so I had no recourse with the administration.Even nursing staff agreed discharge was improper.Currently have formal complaint filed against him for malpractice.Would not recommend him to anyone,though UK is a good hospital and had no problems with other staff there.If admitted there and he is your doctor, demand another.Left there and was admitted for two more days at another hospital due to severe vomiting and inability to keep seizure medications down causing me to have multiple seizures.Stormed out of room and was rude refusing to listen to anything I had to say and informed by staff he and others thought I was faking.Refused to run fluids or give any type of anti nausea medication or even my seizure medications endagering my life. PATIENT BEWARE !!!!!!!

Submitted May 10, 2009

Dr. Joey P. Sum's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)