Ratings for Dr. David H. Snow

Dr. Snow has an outstanding demeanor. Obviously cares about every aspect of my condition. He performed a thorough examination and left me with the trust that he understood what the problem was caused by. We spent time planning future treatments and he gave me a very effective short term treatment for the instability and pain. I am very grateful for his expertise.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Great doctor who takes the time to listen and care about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Snow has been my rheumatologist for years and he is extremely thorough, empathetic and knowledgeable. He worries more about your condition than even you do, and evaluates every symptom that is mentioned. I would recommend him without hesitation!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

THIS PHYSICIAN IS EXTREMELY RUDE, ARROGANT AND LACKS THE KNOWLEDGE TO PRACTICE MEDICINE.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

I have Sjogren's Syndrome, which has been clearly diagnosed by doctors in my previous state of residence. Dr. Snow had little knowledge of Sjogren's (typically treated by Rheumatologists), and was very intimidated by and belligerent toward a patient who did (I have had Sjogren's for over ten and have learned a bit about the disease by now). Dr. Snow declared that I did not suffer from Sjogrens, based on virtually no information. I am not aware of how Dr. Snow is with other Rheumatology-related illnesses, but I suspect that his attitude is equally poor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Dr. David H. Snow's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1990)