Ratings for Dr. Jessica N. Kaiser

This doctor is incredibly rude! She acts as though she is better than you and that you are wasting her time! While trying to lose weight, she prescriped the incorrect medication to me that had a large weight gain side effect. After another doctor caught wind of her error, they (not Dr. Kaiser) prescribed me the correct medication (but not until after I gained 20lbs). She sat very smug when I disclosed this information to her like she didn't care about what I had to say. I would see any other doctor before seeing her!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Intelligent, communicative and very helpful.Spent time answering my questions. Discussed options and made recommendations.Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

This doctor has a great bedside manor, however, when she said she would call me back with my results, her nurse called and could not answer any of my questions. I asked the doctor to call, but never received a call back. Other than that, it was great!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Dr. Kaiser was very personable and took great care of me. She was recommended to me by my husband and I couldn't have asked for a better family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr Kaiser was very insensitive to my pain situation which turned out to be a herniated disc in my lower back. She prescribed an incorrect dosage on my medication which necessitated my having to return to her office while still in excruciating pain. Her attitude toward me was rude and arrogant. I was glad to find a different doctor who listened to my health concerns.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Dr. Jessica N. Kaiser's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Oxford