Ratings for Dr. Martha Knopp

Martha is fabulous. So caring, kind and gentle. Our daughters wish for a birthday present was "a dentist appointment with Dr Martha". That's how much she loves the dentist because Dr Martha is fantastic with kids and puts your fears and worries at ease.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

I was absolutely petrified to find a new dentist when I first moved to Edmonton. I had the same amazing dentist in Ontario my entire life and was scared of all the horror stories. I went six years without seeing anyone due to this fear until a friend suggested Dr Knopp to me. She is an absolutely wonderful dentist and a very kind person. She makes sure you are as calm and comfortable as possible and always makes my teeth look their best. Big shout out to my hygienist Olena who does my cleanings and is just as lovely and dedicated!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

I was referred to this clinic by a friend after having an atrocious experience at a dentist in millwoods. I went for a consultation with Dr. Knopp. She is fabulous. She made me feel very comfortable and I definitely felt like my concerns were being addressed with compassion . I had my appointment yesterday and have to say this has been hands down the BEST dentist visit I have ever had. I wasn’t nervous, I had no pain and I felt fantastic the next day. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone who wants dentistry that actually cares!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr Martha is fabulous. She worked extra to get my root canal organized before an out of country trip and it was not easy. She puts patient comfort and peace of mind first. Best dentist I have had in my 55 years on this planet!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Knopp is an amazing dentist. A very caring health professional who treats your children as if they were her own. My kids actually ask to go to the dentist because of her. She also does Botox which I tried and liked the results. I don't normally write reviews but wanted to commend her and the whole team at this practice. On occasion I have had to see other dentists there and they were also very good.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I loved my previous dentist and never i would find an equal or better.... Dr.Knopp treated my little girl and did such an amazing job at keeping her calm and doing what she needed to I was super happy and my daughter said that was the best dentist appointment ever... thank you! You are our new favourite Dentist.... recommend any day

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Martha is amazing with kids!!! (And myself, who was TERRIFIED of the dentist due to prior experiences) If you have a child who is afraid of going to the dentist, try her. She is so warm and friendly, and VERY gentle!!! I can't say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

She is awful. She worked on teeth of mine that didn't need to be worked on, leaving me with a huge line on one and unable to floss another one for a momth! She had no business touching these teeth just because she didn't like the look of them. Now one looks hideous and I can't afford to have it fixed. On top of that, there was nothing wrong with this hideous tooth other than being a bit crooked. Now it is damaged and stained with this black line. I Think her ethics are questionable at best, and her ability is sloppy. Run for your wallet's life!o

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Martha is amazing and awesome. Fab with kids. Takes time to explain what is happening, has great distractions for them and develops a long term plan. I would not be heartbroken if I something happened to the automated telephone appointment reminder machine but that's part of modern technology I guess!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

"If you feel anything,you let me know because you shouldn't feel any pain at all. I don't give discounts for bravery." That's what she said to me the first time she put a drill to one of my teeth. And no pain have I felt. Very understanding. Reasonable about cost and deference of payment. I actually fell asleep in her chair during a filling. Very good for emergencies (chips, etc.) Best dentist I've ever had, hands down. Recommended for anyone. Hopefully by the time she retires my teeth are perfect and I never have to visit another one again.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013