Ratings for Dr. Martha Knopp

Dr. Knopp is an amazing dentist. A very caring health professional who treats your children as if they were her own. My kids actually ask to go to the dentist because of her. She also does Botox which I tried and liked the results. I don't normally write reviews but wanted to commend her and the whole team at this practice. On occasion I have had to see other dentists there and they were also very good.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I loved my previous dentist and never i would find an equal or better.... Dr.Knopp treated my little girl and did such an amazing job at keeping her calm and doing what she needed to I was super happy and my daughter said that was the best dentist appointment ever... thank you! You are our new favourite Dentist.... recommend any day

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Martha is amazing with kids!!! (And myself, who was TERRIFIED of the dentist due to prior experiences) If you have a child who is afraid of going to the dentist, try her. She is so warm and friendly, and VERY gentle!!! I can't say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

She is awful. She worked on teeth of mine that didn't need to be worked on, leaving me with a huge line on one and unable to floss another one for a momth! She had no business touching these teeth just because she didn't like the look of them. Now one looks hideous and I can't afford to have it fixed. On top of that, there was nothing wrong with this hideous tooth other than being a bit crooked. Now it is damaged and stained with this black line. I Think her ethics are questionable at best, and her ability is sloppy. Run for your wallet's life!o

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Martha is amazing and awesome. Fab with kids. Takes time to explain what is happening, has great distractions for them and develops a long term plan. I would not be heartbroken if I something happened to the automated telephone appointment reminder machine but that's part of modern technology I guess!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

"If you feel anything,you let me know because you shouldn't feel any pain at all. I don't give discounts for bravery." That's what she said to me the first time she put a drill to one of my teeth. And no pain have I felt. Very understanding. Reasonable about cost and deference of payment. I actually fell asleep in her chair during a filling. Very good for emergencies (chips, etc.) Best dentist I've ever had, hands down. Recommended for anyone. Hopefully by the time she retires my teeth are perfect and I never have to visit another one again.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I cannot thank Dr. Martha enough for saving my teeth, my smile, and my sanity. She's resourceful, knowledgeable, skilled, and kind. I can't recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2010

LOVE Dr Martha!!! Great woman! I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is great with my kids too. She is open, honest and very friendly. The first dentist I have ever been to that has put my comfort first. She is also up front about any cost in order to help patients work procedures into their budget. Overall wonderful person! The staff is GREAT too!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Thank heavens I was referred to Dr. Martha. She went above and beyond to get me through my terror of dentists. She is so cheerful and kind as is her staff. My whole family now goes there and I recommend her to everyone!!! She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

You will never find a dentist as wonderful as "Dr. Martha". She runs her practice at hours convenient for patients - Saturdays and weeknights. She is thorough and you never feel rushed. She comes up with practical solutions for dental work. I had always felt awful after leaving previous dentists and always dreaded my visits. A visit with Dr. Martha is always pleasant. I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful dentist. Highly, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009