Ratings for Dr. Rob Kamermans

Truly an amazing doctor! His non conventional practice set in the lazy little town of Coe Hill was such an amazing experience of comfort, care and compassion that I am more then happy and willing to travel 6 hours when in need of his care!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

This Dr is truly compassionate and knowledgeable at the same time. He has provided great care for my family. His work in our community will be greatly missed. He did not deserve to be treated so badly because he chose to prescribe cannabis as medicine. He is a good Dr and I give him 5 stars!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Definitely the best Doctor I have ever been to. Wonderful people, very caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Pleasant man, not very professional. Rarely responds to messages, often not available, and does not usually follow up.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

good guy nice to talk to great long hair easy going my wife even likes him

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

helped me in the right direction and offered a referral after i send him proof of illness thank you DR.Robert Kamerman for your time and help and great words.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Doctor Kammermans is a amazing and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Doctor Kamermans is such a great doctor I cannot stress this enough,

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I went to see Dr.kamerman because I suffer from herniated disks,spinal schinosis, chronic pain and rheumatoid arthritis and wanted to get off the opiets he sat down with me and explained what marijuana could do for my pain and his much I would require if i chose to pursue the change over. He was professional in all sense of the word and viewed all my MRI. aand xrays I brought with me

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

In my opinion rating this Dr, would be above the chart like a 10 as we need more open Doctors like Dr. Rob Kamermans all across Canada. As for you and your friendly staff Dr. Kamermans, I hope that you are able to help lot's more sick people lead the way to a better path in this life of healthy living without the use of destructive opiates for their ailments. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014