Ratings for Dr. Rob Kamermans

I went to him once for a sore throats and he gave me a breast exam and rubbed himself against my leg, at that time I was a little concerned but thought no, after that the nurse was always in the room. I should have reported him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr K is/was a great Doctor! Since they took his license, even though NO PATIENT WAS HARMED and NO PATIENTS COMPLAINED, I cannot find another doctor... this is totally ridiculous and infuriating!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I truly miss Dr. K as my family doctor. He is one of the most compassionate people I have met. Since his licence being suspended,i have not been able to find another doctor. Thanks a lot Health Canada and The Collage of bad decisions

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Truly an amazing doctor! His non conventional practice set in the lazy little town of Coe Hill was such an amazing experience of comfort, care and compassion that I am more then happy and willing to travel 6 hours when in need of his care!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

This Dr is truly compassionate and knowledgeable at the same time. He has provided great care for my family. His work in our community will be greatly missed. He did not deserve to be treated so badly because he chose to prescribe cannabis as medicine. He is a good Dr and I give him 5 stars!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Definitely the best Doctor I have ever been to. Wonderful people, very caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Pleasant man, not very professional. Rarely responds to messages, often not available, and does not usually follow up.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

good guy nice to talk to great long hair easy going my wife even likes him

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

helped me in the right direction and offered a referral after i send him proof of illness thank you DR.Robert Kamerman for your time and help and great words.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Doctor Kammermans is a amazing and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015