You may also like

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

good guy nice to talk to great long hair easy going my wife even likes him

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Doctor Kammermans is a amazing and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Doctor Kamermans is such a great doctor I cannot stress this enough,

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I went to see Dr.kamerman because I suffer from herniated disks,spinal schinosis, chronic pain and rheumatoid arthritis and wanted to get off the opiets he sat down with me and explained what marijuana could do for my pain and his much I would require if i chose to pursue the change over. He was professional in all sense of the word and viewed all my MRI. aand xrays I brought with me

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

In my opinion rating this Dr, would be above the chart like a 10 as we need more open Doctors like Dr. Rob Kamermans all across Canada. As for you and your friendly staff Dr. Kamermans, I hope that you are able to help lot's more sick people lead the way to a better path in this life of healthy living without the use of destructive opiates for their ailments. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I was in a motor vehicle accident and received a head injury and have been diagnosed by Sunnybrook Health Science Centre in Toronto with P.T.S.D., major depressive disorder and chronic pain disorder. i have tried many pharmaceuticals over the years but still suffered greatly. Since I have been a patient of Dr. Kamermans, my symptoms have diminished and I am no longer on a bevel of drugs and I am the healthiest I have been in 10 years. I thank you Dr. Kamermans. I only hope that you will be able to help many more sick people lead the way to a path of better health!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr.Kamermans is an excellent doc, I have lived with chronic pain for 12 years, my last family doc had me hooked on oxycocet for over 3 years, I'm desperate and I believe in Dr.Kamermans and I trust he will help me get better.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Great Doctor, wish there were more like him in Canada. Helped me get my pain under control by not using addictive medications, that made me unable to sleep or eat. My quality of life has changed remarkably due to Dr. Kamermans. He is a credit to his proffesion.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Rob Kamermans's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant man, not very professional. Rarely responds to messages, often not available, and does not usually follow up."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "good guy nice to talk to great long hair easy going my wife even likes him "

October 23, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K0L1" to "K0L 1P0". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 2230 Hwy 620". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16133378984".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "helped me in the right direction and offered a referral after i send him proof of illness thank you DR.Robert Kamerman for your time and help and great words. ..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Kammermans is a amazing and knowledgeable doctor."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Kamermans is such a great doctor I cannot stress this enough,"

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr.kamerman because I suffer from herniated disks,spinal schinosis, chronic pain and rheumatoid arthritis and wanted to get off the opiets he sat ..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In my opinion rating this Dr, would be above the chart like a 10 as we need more open Doctors like Dr. Rob Kamermans all across Canada. As for you and your fr..."

September 22, 2014