Ratings for Dr. Michelle L. Pearson

I saw Dr. Pearson after my doctor left the area. Took time to get in to see her as a new patient because she is the only doctor there. Well worth the wait. She took the time to listen to me, talked to me in terms I could understand and really seemed to care.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Just one word "horrible" don't waste your time! I went in for a yearly checkup, had to wait 20 mins. and she spent all of 15 mins with me. I will find another doctor!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

I had a blood clot in my left leg about 8 years ago I have recently told her the pain and feverish in my same leg feels like it did when I had the blood clot she just said I will aways have that problem and nothing was done about it.Al so I have had a lot of problems with my gallbladder and she said the test showed I have a lot of gallstones and big ones but it was not gallbladder diease so well leave it alone.Also have high blood pressure and when I took some new blood pressure pills she gave me my heart started acting up real bad she told me to take them any way.I quit taking them because of what they were doing to me.My husband has copd and asma and he has a machine at home but she wouldnt give him a inhaler for two years so if he went any where he had trouble breathing. She finnally gave him one two years later after he ended up in the hospital.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

Dr is very nice, but unfortunately she places to much emphasis on treating everything she learned in medical school as the last word and gospel as though science has learned all there is to learn. So any other outcome is dismissed if doesn't add up to what she had been taught. For instance: I had previously from the doctor she replaced been put on biohormones for two years. After taking this medication, I went off one blood pressure pill, my cholesteral significantly dropped causing me not to have to start cholesteral medicine, and I went off antidepressants. But since she said she could not understand how I would need progesterone after a previous hysterectomy. She refused to refill my prescription. Now I have added another blood pressure pill again, my hot flashes,and mood swings are about to kill me. I mean literally. I have explained I had previously tried every kind of medicine, and none of them worked, but she is starting me all over again with this hell.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Michelle L. Pearson's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 2002)