Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Goff

This doctor's office recently mis-diagnosed me resulting in my spreading a Whooping Cough to my child and resultantly to her school. Told them my symptoms exactly multiple times. Didn't test me...didn't put family on preventative antibiotics.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Goff for about 3 years now and haven't been as satisfied with my health care as I am with Dr. Goff and her staff in years! I have never felt rushed and always have the feeling that she is concerned and interested in what I have to say and my health welfare.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Horrible doctor... she knows NOTHING about anything that is life-threatening. If you have minor problems, she's still just 'ok'. I'd NEVER go back. I had an urgent message (which was a life-threatening thing) and she had her receptionist call me back TWO DAYS later!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Goff's bedside manner is curt and rude, she lets patients know that she is too busy for them and too busy to be helpful. Anything more time-consuming for her, such a difficult to diagnose condition and she's of no help. She's not interested in helping and learning with her patient. She's more happy letting you go somewhere else. Unfortunately, she is a Primary Care Dr and she doesn't seem to understand that by definition, she is the portal to the medical group. She needs to work on her philosophies regarding patient care and concern and she needs to stop thinking of herself as more important than the patient and start actually helping her patients. She doesn't return phone calls for at least 2 days and then it's a nurse, patients can't get appts for 1 to 2 weeks (try that with strep throat or an infection) and her office staff is flippant in suggesting you go to Urgent Care, because she is too busy.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Did not feel rushed like with other doctors. She knows her craft and I felt well advised.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. Goff is a wonderful doctor. Neverhave to wait a long time.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Goff is the worst doctor I've ever been too. I found out that I had a medical issue from the Target pharmacy automatic message telling me my prescription is ready for pick-up. Prescription? For what?!! She did not call me to tell me what was going on! the WORST!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Goff is smart, personable, attentive and patient! Our whole family goes to her for our care. We highly recommend her. Minimal wait in the waiting room--a plus!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Fantastic doctor....great experience. I'd highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Goff was wonderful. She took her time with me, listened to my concerns and answered my questions! I didn't have to wait, I arrived early for my appt and was seen right away! Great staff. I had lab work done right in the office and didn't have to go to an outside company--FANTASTIC! Thanks Dr. Goff :)

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Amy M. Goff's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Multiplan