Ratings for Dr. Javid Musevi

I am very disappointed , in terms of quality of care, cost and punctuality. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I have to admit that Dr Javid is the absolute best dentist I have ever encountered. Every time I go to see him I'm receiving the best quality care ever. He. is extremely knowledgeable and a very nice person to deal with. I highly recommend Dr. Javid.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Just the best ! Very good doctor ! No pain at all. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Long wait. Poorly fitted, painful dentures, returned again and again with no improvement. I regret spending (lots of) money on them. Once he's got the money, he doesn't seem to care whether they actually fit. Shockingly bad.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I had to wait 50 minutes before I was on the chair, I have trouble chewing since my tooth was treated, my filling feels rough. Botched work. Not recommended

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Great dentist! Had a pretty complicated procedure and it was painless and well done. All around great service. Also, to the person who says that he does not speak English or French very well, you couldn't be more wrong. If you had a bad experience, that's fine, but don't write things that aren't true.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Very nice doctor, honest and helpful , the quality of his work is excellent . Recommendation without hesitation! A+

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Does not take his time to really communicate with the patient. Runs late and always seems to be in a rush. Also ddoes not speak english or french well...so if ur not an iranian patient, its hard to understand what he says. The secretary is also very insisting on the question of insurances....

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr Javid is just the best. It is obvious that he know what he does. I would never go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

This is the best practice in Montreal. The dentists are all amazing.they are all knowledgeable and delicate. Dr.javid is the owner and chooses his associates to be just a Amazing. I've seen them all. The office is clean,up to date, and nicely decorated. The staff is really amazing, and friendly assistants as well as the secretary. The staff tend to always be the same. All around drive.javid is a great dentist, I would trust him with anything that has to do with my mouth. Great dentist,great person,great staff, clean office= happy patients!! He has figured out the formula.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013