Ratings for Dr. Martin N. Paisner

I was repeatedly told that Dr. Paisner was a "genius with a terrible bedside manner." He should not be working with psychiatric patients and I don't actually believe he's a genius so much as a jerk.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

When I explained my medical situation to this Dr. he told me, "That's impossible." Well it really wasn't since I really isn't it since I did live through it. He is rude, curt & dismissive.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

The most revolting excuse for of a human being I have ever met. Rude, unprofessional, bombs patients out with drugs until they barely know their name. HOW DOES HE HAVE A MEDICAL LICENCE????? If I was in the financial position I would sue him for malpractice

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Unbeknownst to me, I was subjected to Dr. Paisner. He is the most ignorant, stubborn, rude and coercive person I have ever met. He should have his medical license revoked. Don't doubt that I will be filing a complaint with the Illinois Medical Licensing Board.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOT ONE GOOD THING TO SAY ABOUT DR PAISNER... SO I WILL SAY NOTHING

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Martin N. Paisner's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1980)