Ratings for Dr. Philemon P. Bailey

This is just my opinion but this guy's a jerk!!!!! Go somewhere else for medical treatment.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

This guy was late to see me, and did not fill out my return to work paper correctly. He prescribed me meds that you cannot take and drive, but told me I could return to work the next day. My job requires me to drive all day long. He did not put this under restrictions on my return to work paper so workman's comp will not cover the extra time I need to take off (only a day or two, but still) while on the medicine. I was unable to get him to call me back concerning this.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Excellent physician!!! Overall assessment, physical exam and ordering tests and right on diagnosis, made my ER visit very pleasant and great experience!! When doctors are given honest, adequate and exact information about your problems, meds at home, etc.. you should never have a bad expereince in the ER, plain and simply

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

Worst experience of any doctor. I went in (with my mother, as I was in too much pain to drive or walk)with agonizing pain in my side, I was vomiting and sweating and have a history of kidney stones. He barely glanced at the CT picture, said he had "no idea what was wrong" so I must not be in pain and did not bother to do anything and left me screaming in pain with no medicine and sent me home. This was around 11pm. The next morning I returned to the ER at around 6AM because the pain was the same and was diagnosed with kidney stones by a very nice doctor and given appropriate pain medicine. What he did to me was cruel and unethical. I thought I was making it up to get drugs even though I was obviously in pain.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Philemon P. Bailey's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

GHI