Ratings for Dr. William M. Hawrysh

Dr. Hawrysh is the only dentist that I have ever had, so I can't directly compare him to anyone however, I love going to the dentist and surely that says something. He is very friendly and remembers details about conversations from previous visits. The staff are also very friendly and I have never had a bad experience there.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

the best dentist - spoken by one who is fearful of most denstists.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Best dental practice I have ever visited. Gentle practitioners without an eye on the bottom line - in that no extra work suggested.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

"Dr. Bill" Hawrysh and his staff are great. Been going to him from the time he opened his practice back on Renforth and that wasn't yesterday.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Hawrysh and his staff are the best! I have been a patient of Dr. Bill's for over 30 years. He is very through, knowledgable and caring. A very genuine person. You do have to make an appointment a bit in advance (or have your name put on a cancellation list to get in earlier) but that is just a testiment to what a wonderful practice he has. I have never had a bad experience there and always look forward to going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I've seen Bill for over 20 years and he is the best. A one in a million!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Dr. Hawrysh is by far the best dentist/doctor that I have ever encountered. He cares about his patients, is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. His staff is warm and friendly and welcome you with smiles every time you walk in the door. He will be my dentist for life, no matter how far I move.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Bill's (sorry thats what I call him...lol, for over 15 years. He is the best. He is very attentive to your needs and wont settle for anything less than perfect!! I would recommend anyone to Dr Hawrysh.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Hawrysh and his staff for over 20 years and even though we moved 4 hours from Toronto 6 years ago, I still make the trip to see him twice a year, he's that good. He's the kind of dentist you actually LOOK FORWARD to seeing - friendly, knowledgable, responsive and does great work. I would highly recommend him to anyone on the Toronto area looking for the best in a dental experience.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Hawyrsh since he started his practice in Etobicoke. Bill and all his staff are very friendly, caring and are very attentive. Bill always takes time to listen to your problem and answers all the questions you ask. He is very much of a perfectionist and settles for nothing less when it comes to your teeth looking great. Hope him and his staff never retire. They are the very best!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009