Ratings for Dr. Jeff R. Farrow

I am a 54 year old woman and my severe COPD caused me to go into respiratory failure then to suffer a heart attack - I was rushed to Laughlin Hospital in Greeneville where the attending emergency room doctor told my husband that I was losing the battle and that I would not make it. My husband told them to transport me to Johnson City Medical Center where my lung doctor, Jeff Farrow, could take care of me. Dr. Farrow told my husband that he wouldn't give up on me and that I was a fighter as well. After 5 days on a ventilator I was weened off for the 3rd time and was finally able to breathe on my own. If it wasn't for the persistence, compassion and knowledge that Dr. Farrow has for his patients - I know I would not be here today. I trust him with my life. You will never finder a better pulmonary doctor - so don't bother trying. I know this because he has been taking exceptional care of me for the past 6 or 7 years.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Jeff R. Farrow's Credentials

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Albuquerque Nm 87131 (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal