Ratings for Dr. Ben W. Kittredge

Had knee surgery - excellent surgeon. Had my first knee done at another practice, night and day difference with Kittredge, very little swelling and no pain compared to the other surgeon. I couldn't praise him or recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. K seemed knowledge. However, I was told I needed to have xrays before I even had a chance to speak with him... not a fan of this. Very rushed.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

My teenager was treated well during her recent visit. After listening to her symptoms and responses to questions about her pain, Dr. Kittredge x-rayed (at the office) and examined her. Dr. Kittredge was professional - treating both my teen and me with respect, and given us the time we needed. He recommended the least invasive treatment plan as a first step, which we appreciated.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

I recommend Dr. Kittredge. I consulted him after another surgeon recommended immediate surgery for a knee problem. After examining me and reviewing my Xrays and MRI, Dr. Kittredge told me that surgery wouldn't necessarily do me much good, and in any case wasn't needed urgently. He suggested starting with more conservative therapy, which has been helpful. He also spent a lot of time explaining his thinking and discussing various options with their potential benefits and risks, and he answered my questions thoughtfully and in detail. His office staff has also been quite helpful.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

I went to this doctor for a sports injury and he spent all of five minutes with me, no hands on, just a line of questions. Gave me a diagnosis that didn't fit my symptoms. Went to another Dr. who was very comprehensive and spent 30 mins for inital assessment, ordered films, examined films, explained things to me, and actually told me I had a torn meniscus that needed to be repaired. I wish I would have listened to others who stated that Dr. Kittredge did not have any bedside manners and was not comprehensive. Now I know.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Ben W. Kittredge's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)