Ratings for Dr. Puja Ohri

Dr. Ohri is an exceptional dentist who goes out of her way to make her patients feel comfortable and proud of their smile. Dr. Ohri takes great care of our family and gives special attention to our kids and rids of their pre-appointment jitters. I would highly recommend our family to Gentle Dental Care. We have been going here for more than 10 years and have had no complaints and only compliments for the excellent staff!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I highly recommend this clinic. The staff is very cheerful and know my entire family. I don't feel like a patient but a part of gentle dental family.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Very friendly and professional. Highly recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

The best practice that I have been to. The staff and the doctor are very friendly and helpful. They take the time to explain everything.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

My family has been going to Dr. Ohri for years. My daughter's tooth needed just a filling and she recomended to put a crown on the tooth. I decided to get second opinion and both Dentist recommended just a simple filling and she got the filling done and doing fine. That tells you that Dr. Ohri is not honest, just tries to find ways to make more money. i will never go back to this Dr. again.

Submitted February 14, 2015

I have had a very bad experience with this dentist. They did deep cleaning of my teeth before it was due according to my insurance and then they billed me for a lot more than what the Insurance would have paid them. Even though they were at fault, I paid them more than what I would have paid otherwise. Then they took me to the court but withdrew their case when it came before the judge. In addition they had told me that I have several cavities. My current dentist told me that I have no cavities. They are out to get your money so watch out

Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Puja Ohri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare