Dr. Ramgopal Satyanarayana

Ratings for Dr. Ramgopal Satyanarayana

Truly believe he save my life. After three urologists seven hospital stays all in Palm Beach and Broward County and no answers to what was going on a half hour talking with the doctor he knew what to do six-hour surgery in 2 1/2 weeks recovery I was finally home that was 5 1/2 years ago and I had no problems since he definitely saved my life

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

EXCELLENT DOCTOR I WILL RECOMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Doctor was over 2 hours late for appointment then did not have my file and scan data. Total waste of time. No respect for patient.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Satyanarayana was one of the most patient and best doctors that I have ever seen. He was very thorough in his explanation of the diagnosis and has helped me not only pre-op, but gave me excellent help post-op as well. From what I understand, he IS board-certified and passed the United States Medical Licensing Exam -- I checked with him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Amazing doctor and service...We loved his helpful nature and his friendly attitude. I definitely give him a 5/5 recommendation

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

"Dr." Ramgopal Satyanarayana Konanur is not board certified. He has not passed The United States Medical Licensing Examination. Has no idea what he is doing and is listed as educational only. Do not see this "doctor" for service or followup from a another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009