Ratings for Dr. G. T. Ton

Saw him for totally blocked ear, looked in ear - said not anything, prescribed nothing. This was on a Wednesday, by Saturday was no better, went to Westmount Clinic, great doctor there, looked in ear, said right away - definite infection, was prescribed antibiotics, three times a day. Thank God. Will never go on day he works, infection was there on Wednesday when he looked in ear, should not be doctor in ANY clinic, cost me two extra days without necessary medication. Should be booted out on his butt, pronto.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

My girl friend saw him for she is stuck for the last 2 week with a sharp pain in her neck, alike electric shocks. She is per her work (waytress) subject to things like this. This doctor never looked at her med file, or asked what she was doing for her living. All he asked her was to lift both arm and that was it. He prescribed paid killers and said that it was nothing..?

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

I have had several infections that became antibiotic resistant, and instead of helping me find a solution. He listen all of the antibiotics I have taken over the last few months, like it was my fault. Like I had done something wrong. He basically was saying stop taking the antibiotics and you will not have a problem. I am the patient being prescribed these meds from a doctor for a valid infection. He is the doctor, and I did not appreciate having him discredit my experience, and then blame me for it.I love going to this particular clinic, as I usually get really good service from other doctors, and I was quite disapointed and will not go on the days he works.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009