Ratings for Dr. Joel S. Craig

I have left a review once before and it was erased but this Dr. treated my husband for Athletics foot when I knew he didn't have anything wrong with his feet and our insurance paid a fortune to him for all kind of things to put on his feet. He never had any itching or any change to his feet they were perfectly fine. Nothing between his toes no scales on his feet and he kept him coming back to treat it for a year. I kept telling my husband there was nothing wrong with his feet but he couldn't believe a Dr. would actually treat them if nothing was wrong. Shame on that Dr. and when I finally got my husband to realize what was going on he stopped going to him. I feel sorry for anyone that wants money so bad that they cheat to get it. Every time I go by his office and see all the people sitting there I just shake my head. One guy told me that he went back to him for three years and nothing changed about his health.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Nice enough but the staff laughes at his work and the fact that he is never on time. 30 minutes late for scheduled sergery. Waiting room is always FULL to overflowing into the hall and the average wait is about an hour. Overherd his receptionest say that he insists that she tripple book. After sergery care was not good. Would not recomend him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Joel S. Craig's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Milan, TN