Ratings for Dr. Donald G. Adams

Buyer Beware!!!! i went o Dr Adams office for a check up ... was told that they were on Coventry's plan - 2 weeks later I get a bill for 144.01 ...I called and was told it was part of my deductible ... i called the insurance company... turns out they are NOT on Coventry's plan. The Dr office insisted they were on the plan but in reality they are not , they come up with the BS about the deductible, when it had nothing at all to do with it ..I have tried many time to rectify things with his office , they keep telling me to call someone else... they turned the 144.00 over to collections .. don't believe a word they tell you , make sure you check out what they tell you is fact... better yet go to someone who wont scam people .

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Good staff and equipment, but not too sure about Dr Adams. Getting a new personal doctor as we speak

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr Adams and his Staff are Top Rate! I ALWAYS get each question answered and Dr Adams is highly intelligent as he has proven to diagnose and treat my ailments. I also give the highest praise to his staff members . I am very happy with the Dr and his Staff😍. Keep up the great work and know that there will always be those negative ninnies out there! Much better for you if they do take their problems elsewhere!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

All he does is write in your chart & orders more blood work. Then you basically have to tell him what you think is wrong. Finally after 4 yrs my husband & I left his practice and found a reputable Dr who knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Had to be THE WORST , HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO COME SEE HIM FOR HELP, saw him once for a clearance to sugery, told him also my eardrum burst i need antibiotics , every i mentiined he said no antibiotics, go to a specialitsts , then made me get blood work i DID NOT NEED, WAITED WAITED FOR THE RESULTS, im supposed to have surgery in 2 weeks for my knee, bone to bone, NO HE WANT ME TO SEE A BLOOD SPECIALIST, IM DONE WITH THIS IDIOT, He didnt clearance me but wrote bunch ofStuff in my folder , he doesnt even know me, and is about to send a big bill, im reporting him, hes THE WORST

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Does not listen. He Cut my prescription in half, saying that is what I said I take. I was talking about another prescription that I haden't taken for some time and wondered if He could re presribe it. When I called the receptionist about the issue,she had to keep going back and forth. When I asked to talk to him, I heard him tell the receptionist he was too busy. I just had the appointment a couple of hours earlier. I will not go back to him ever. Oh yeah and every time I did go for a routine vist, I'd have to wait, even though the waiting room was empty.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

All he does is look through your chart & keeps writing. Actual exam is less than 1 min. Just doesn't seem very caring or knowledgeable. Always wanting to run more tests. Can never get you in the same day you call for an appt. no matter how sick you are.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Waited an hour past my appt. time. Didn't do any examining. I had several questions that concerned me he didn't give me answers to any of them. In fact he laughed when I asked about gasping for air at night saying that I was to small to have apnea and, didn't even try to find what the problem was or even give an idea as to what he thought it might be. He just sits with his leg propt up. I wouldn't not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

He was always in a hurry to get through with me. During a visit, he would say things about me that were incorrect and I would have to remind him of what was true.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Donald G. Adams's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1980)