Ratings for Dr. Claire G. Boccia Liang

you jumped to conclusions ; it's a good thing I kept I listened to my instincts ... I saved my own life

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Boccia is extremely knowledgable, truly cares about her patients, takes the time to answer any and all of your questions and wants and encourages you to take care of your whole self. She actually cares about your total wellbeing and isn't someone who just wants to prescribe medicine but rather, wants to make her patients truly healthy. She happened to also save my life. She's an inrecible doctor and a rare find in this day and age. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Simply put, THE BEST!! You will not find a better Doctor or Person! Highly recommended! I can't say enough nice things about her and they are all true!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr Boccia took her time with me and went into in depth explanations. Answered all my questions clearly. And was the kindest and friendliest doctor I have ever met. She is a very special person and a true breath of fresh air in the medical profession.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Boccia was extremely knowledgeable and took her time to explain things to my son and I. The fact that she actually listened to our concerns and took the time to listen was awesome compared to a previous cardiologist. She was very thorough and the office staff was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Claire G. Boccia Liang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Florham Park, NJ