Ratings for Dr. Eugene A. Mangieri

Nothing more then a legalized drug peddler. If you weren't hooked before you will be after you see him

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Mangeri is smart, kind, and compassionate. His clinical skills and ability to diagnose is the best. He listens to what I have to say and respects my thoughts. His treatment plan was successful for me. I wish that there were more like him in this city.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Gene is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He talks to you, and more importantly, he listens. He has even called me at home (or on my cell) to see how I'm feeling after a nerve block. He is extremely good at what he does!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

I just found out today this is a doctor who picks and chooses who he helps. i got a letter in the mail telling me I was kicked out of the program for noncompliance. "Nicotine" mind you I no longer smoke, but life in the house with someone who smoke cigars all day long. did he bother to question me about it, NO, just kicked me out... Good luck Mangieri.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Mangieri can be slow at times but he is definately worth the wait. He is friendly and knows what he is talking about. He likes to prescribe methadone and will only go to other opiates as sort of a last resort measure. If you dont want methadone its probably not a good idea to see him. The staff is not very good as for receptionists and management. Nurses are extremely friendly and helpful. Receptionist and manager forget to post payments and schedule appointments. I live four hours from this office and on one visit to have an injection they failed to schedule the appointment in their computer resulting in me driving to the office for an injection that did not arrive on time. Therefore, I drove all that way for nothing. No call to tell me it didnt arrive which would have saved a day of driving. Like I said though the doctor and nurses are great... but the reception is another story. If I were you I would hang on to your receipts and bring them to every visit just in case.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

DR. MANGIERI WOULD BE A GOOD DOCTOR IF HE LISTENED TO WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY (he doesn't at all). I ALSO WISH THAT HE WOULD NOT BE SO PARTIAL AND PRESCRIBE GOOD MEDICINE FOR SOME AND NOT OTHERS. PEOPLE COME TO YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE IN SEVERE PAIN, NOT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SELL DRUGS, at least I didn't. HE ALWAYS GAVE ME WHAT HE WANTED ME TO HAVE, NOT ANYTHING THAT I FELT I NEEDED. I EVENTUALLY STOP SEEING HIM BECAUSE IT WAS ALL ABOUT HIM, NOT ME.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Eugene A. Mangieri's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)