Ratings for Dr. Joseph P Moore

My father was scheduled for an endoscopy at an out-patient facility, even though the office staff knew he was on dialysis, which required the procedure be done at a hospital. The clinic was able to reschedule the endoscopy, although it would be with a different gastroenterologist. I pre-registered at the hospital and was all set to take my dad the second time when I happened to call the hospital just to make sure I had proper directions. Joseph Moore's office had cancelled the procedure we scheuled with Dr. Patel and didn't bother to notify us. I was able to get in touch with Dr. Patel, and he said my father could come to the hospital for the endoscopy and they would work him into the schedule. We were already unhappy with Joseph Moore at this point but assumed we were done with him. Joseph Moore in fact did the endoscopy and perforated my father's bowel...which ultimately led to the death of my father.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Joseph P Moore's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1971)