Ratings for Dr. HARRISON C. Walker

I hate Dr harrison walker he. Has little man syndrome and I would take my dog to him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

DR. Walker was wonderful. He diagnosed my brother, (who had cerebral cortex damage from an auto accident over 40 years ago). Then checked his MRI and showed us the damage.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

He did DBS operations on me for dystonia. Uab is wonderful and helpful. I have my life back because he truley cares. He will helped me even when he was not at work. Always returned calls because he is very concerned for every patient. He takes pride in his work. I can't say enough about him and his team at UAB.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Harrison Walker is a very well trained neurologist who is also a superb human being. I deeply appreciate his friendliness and compassion and his deep committment to trying to help his patients. I consider him to be one of the very finest physicians I have ever encountered--and I've been treated by a very large number of them!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. HARRISON C. Walker's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Healthnet