Ratings for Dr. Greg Kos

Dr Kos is amazing- I suffered years through physio, all kinds of massage, techniques, promises of successful outcome, endless money and poor results. Just “see me next week” and do these exercises” and still no gain. A surgery gone wrong and a journey of frustration, empty promises and at a cost that was overwhelming. Dr. Kos may not have “cured” me but he stabilized my issues, improved them considerably and maintained my level of pain free movement for long periods. A quick touch up of dry needling and occasional laser and I stabilize again. I decide when I need it. He is caring, extremely knowledgeable and I hope he never retires!!! If you can relate to my frustrations- call Dr Kos-you will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2020

Kos is beloved in WPG - he is a an absolute genius - wish I could give more than 5 stars......keep doing what your doing Greg !

flag | Submitted January 10, 2020

I originally when to a physiotherapists with a back issue. The physiotherapist misdiagnosis me (si joint) and as a result went through 5 very painful appointments. I thought no pain no gain. I also did the physiotherapist prescribed exercises and after each exercise I couldn't walk. I couldn't take it anymore and stopped going. I was then recommended to see Dr. Greg Kos. Dr. Kos did his consultation and diagnosis said my si joint definitely not. my problem. I woke up into what my diagnosis was but it had nothing to do with my back and or SI joint. Dr. Kos did tell me he would have feeling much better within a couple weeks. Within 2 week I was feeling much, much better. After 3 weeks I was a 100% better. Dr. Kos did exactly as he said and I progressed exactly as he said. I can tell you issue so bad I was becoming doubtful that I would be able continue doing all the physical activities I enjoy doing. I recommend Dr. Kos 110%.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2020

I am a 44-year-old female and was suffering with lower back pain for over a year after falling on concrete stairs. I was in constant pain just in sitting, walking and unable to continue with my daily workouts as the pain was too much. Well I am pleased to say, that after a few treatments involving acupuncture, chiropractic and laser therapy, my lower back is feeling so much better and NO more pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Kos to anyone who is unsure of chiropractic treatment and is seeking pain relief. Thank you, Dr. Kos!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2019

STOP🚩🚩🚩You do not need to look further! I commented on Oct. 31, 2019 on Dr. Gregory Kos, World page ...so you can type in Dr. Kos full name Gregory Kos and see my rating, etc. Now I find the Winnipeg MB page so I want to tell you that as a 70+ woman suffering back pain first time in my life.....felt 90+ for several months..IHAVE MY LIFE BACK as I had an active lifestyle before my injury in June 2019. Dr. KOS diagnosed my back issue in 5 minutes and told me to get a certain x-ray which verified his diagnosis in Oct. 2019. Months of harsh pain decreased to a minimum in couple weeks......I have HOPE back and starting to feel more normal. Dr. Kos also coaches me re lifestyle management so I am learning techniques re how to live now and prevent future I jury. He is a knowledgeable Chiropractor who Cares! His staff are efficient and friendly. Do yourself a favor....ca Dr. Kos!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

After suffering for over 6 months with hip and shoulder pain that physio and massage therapy were only temporary relief, I was referred to Dr. Kos. AT 61, and nana to 3 young grandchildren, I'm always picking them up - further aggravating my symptoms. I was unable to sleep and not my "best self". After only a few visits I now have a much wider range of motion, hardly any pain and am able to actually get some rest. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking pain relief or just an overall tune-up.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2019

Three years ago shortly after starting the Vegas 1/2 marathon I rolled my ankle. Now being a middle aged somewhat out of shape slow runner what did I do? Well I kept running for about nine more miles then I hobbled the rest of the way. When I was done so was my ankle. I iced, rested and bandaged it. Over the past three years it has not got better, constant aching, trips to physio, acupuncture, massage, you name it I tried it. I was at the point where I was taping it every day just to be able to do my job. Last week I was scrolling through ratemyMD (shows my degree of desperation) when I stumbled upon Dr. Kos. I read the testimonials and I thought maybe... I went last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. My pain is gone!!!! I have regained range of motion in my ankle and no longer limp. I haven’t tried running yet, maybe next week. It is not a miracle cure... three years of favouring my ankle needs to be undone so I am realistic but PAIN FREE. I cannot say enough about Dr. Kos and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

I would recommend Dr. Gregory Kos as a chiropractor. I was referred to him by a friend after my chiropractor retired and I found another chiropractor in the clinic too rough. Greg took the time to listen to me and to make recommendations that would work for managing my pain without doing any physical manipulation of my body. I am an older adult and I appreciated the time he took in really listening to me. One of the things he recommended was a special cushion for my lower back to use when I am sitting in a chair. Dr. Kos actually designed the pillow himself! It’s amazing how much better my lower back felt after using this pillow for a few days! He also recommended that I take liquid vitamin D every morning and magnesium capsules every evening. After taking both of these for over a week, I am feeling so much better and my pains have subsided. If you are looking for a knowledgeable and caring chiropractor, Greg is the person you want to see. The office staff at Kos Chiropractic are very friendly and helpful. His lower back support cushion is AWESOME. It’s worth a visit just to purchase one. It will change your life!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

WARNING!!!!! There are some very important things to know before seeing dr Kos. Dr Kos is an extremely well versed practitioner in his field with an eastern based flare that sometimes confuses the mind. I am a winnipeg firefighter and hurt my lower back on the job. After seeing many “specialists “ including physio, sports doctors and even an orthopaedic surgeon (probably visited upwards of 10 different people) I had given up all hope in resuming a normal active lifestyle but more importantly BEING ABLE TO DO MY JOB! This nagging and at times debilitating injury had been going on for close to 1.5 yrs and then a fellow firefighter referred me to dr Kos. With all hope vanished I figured I had nothing to lose. LIFE CHANGING is all I have to say!!!! Within my first few visits I was feeling sooo good I wanted to return to all the things I once did but was reeled I’m by the doc. I was back to work full time within 2 weeks and haven’t looked back since and most importantly I have NO fear in doing any sort of activity! I won’t go into specific treatments but suffice to say he narrowed in almost immediately at the root problem with many different methods. He even told me at one point that if I wasn’t satisfied that he’d sincerely do his best to find me another doctor. He absolutely put my needs as a patient over his desire to make money. I truly can’t deliver the proper words to explain my relief and gratitude that I owe to dr Kos. He is one of the most likeable , friendly gentlemen you’ll ever meet. He’s fascinated by his craft and it truly shows in his delivery of impeccable care. I’ve since seen him for other issues and am impressed every time. His staff is wonderful and offices very clean and comfy. So finally my advice to anyone wanting to get well again....SEE DR KOS!!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

Compassionate, knowledgeable, respectful. Dr. Greg Kos has been my chiropractor for decades. Love the addition of acupuncture to is tool kit. Great staff

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr. Greg Kos's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare