Ratings for Dr. Greg Kos

Dr Kos is amazing! So knowledgeable I have see him off and on for all kinds of injuries since 2007. I recently had a back injury that was so painful and couldn't believe pain I was in and my doctor said it could take six weeks to heal . My pain subsided in 5 days after dr Kos was working on it for five days straight all of a sudden the pain dissipated and it's now been three weeks and I still have had no pain I feel great he truly is amazing I can always go back when I need him. I don't have to go certain times a week or per month he just wants to see me when I have injuries and need his help I highly recommend Dr Kos and his wonderful staff , they are amazing as well Kim W

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I'm only 24 years old and have suffered with neck and shoulder pain plus migraines at least 3 times a week for many many years. I went through countless chiropractors that could never fix my problem, until I was referred to Dr. Kos. After only one visit I was feeling better! He is literally a miracle worker! It has now been two weeks and I have had absolutely no neck pain or migraines. Highly recommend Dr. Kos!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I went to Dr. Kos after my daughter shared her experience and was "certain" he could help me. I have been suffering with daily back pain for 23 years, often waking up at night, unable to sleep with the pain. As you can imagine, I've tried just about every treatment & medication out there for pain relief in those 23 years. I went to Kos and after only 2 treatments, I had the most relief I'd ever had in years. So if you are suffering from an injury or pain (or any kind of discomfort) and feel hopeless, GO SEE DR. KOS! I travel 8 hours to see him in Winnipeg, but let me assure you, it is worth it. Also a big shout out to his staff, they are awesome!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I described my situation to Dr. Kos as feeling "completely broken". I have mild scoliosis and kyphosis that was diagnosed as a pre-teen but have always enjoyed an active lifestyle, apart from my career in IT which keeps me sitting in front of a computer for most of my day. The pain started after an injury from doing dumbbell squats as part of a regular weightlifting routine -- it was diagnosed by a physician as 'SI joint dysfunction'. I went from one physiotherapist to the next, to chiropractors, to massage therapists and around again for over 3 years to finally get past the debilitating pain in my lower back. In the years since then, although better than with the initial injury, I have had cyclical pain in my hips, thoracic spine and neck that had me feeling hopeless about ever getting back to being as active as I want to be, since every attempt resulted in pain and frustration again. Finally a deep pain in my left gluteus that had persisted for weeks drove me to make an appointment with Dr. Kos but I was very skeptical, having seen so many professionals with little (and no lasting) improvement. I walked out of my first appointment with NO pain in my glute, and it has not returned. Unbelievable! Every appointment has made a difference in some aspect of this chronic pain that I've been suffering with almost as long as I can remember. I finally feel like there is hope to get beyond this cycle of pain and back to being vibrant and active again! He is one of the few who really understands the human body in all of its intricacies and I am grateful for his depth of knowledge. Thank you Dr. Kos!! Paula B

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I went to Dr. Kos as a skeptic, previous chiropractors gave me a lot of reasons. However, he knew exactly what i needed. Told me what to do to. Said 2 weeks it will be gone. i followed his recommendations and i was pain free. He knows his anatomy and educated me. He didn't want me to endlessly come for adjustments. in fact that day i don't even think he did an adjustment. i go when i need to for a time and then i am back in operation!!! He knows, and i am confident with his knowledge. He is a distance for me to go...but i am so sure that its worth my drive every time.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr.Kos repaired my FROZEN SHOULDER (adhesive capusulitis). JULY 2017 I am a 55 year old female who strained/injured my shoulder last summer, I was sore for a few months before I decided to go to a Physio therapist (November) , ran out of insurance by the year end. Tried again in January , and February again running out of insurance. The Physio didn't work, then started the throbbing pain started which only increased by day. Couldn't get a shirt on, couldn't shampoo my hair or even shave my armpits, my arm couldn't go up, it was frozen and getting worst. I finally found a doctor which agreed to give a cortisone shot which alleviated the pain, his last words to me was "this is a window of opportunity , not a remedy". So the pain was gone but my arm was still not functionable. It was at this point that a friend insisted that I give Dr KOS a try. I realized at this point I had nothing to lose, my insurance was drained for Physio, and massages weren't helping either, but I did have chiropractor as an option. My first visit was an assessment , but I was blown away by Dr.Kos, his confidence, his reassurance, his high level of knowledge of the human anatomy and the various body ailments and basically how to get to the cure. My second visit my arm had increased its range , and increased at each visit, and know I can wash my hair, put a t shirt over my head, and even playing a round of 18 holes of golf. No pain , my arm grows stronger every day and I sleep great . If you have Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitus) and you are suffering, please do yourself a favour, broaden your choices if you cannot get the help at Physio. Do not resort to shoulder surgery unless you have tried all your options, Dr Kos cured me, I suffered to long and there are so many people suffering today with this condition. Help is here and it's right in Winnipeg. Give Dr.Kos a call, you won't regret it. Maureen from Winnipeg

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Kos is a miracle maker! First Dr. Kos helped my daughter after a car accident with a back injury. She was pregnant and I was unsure how she would carry the baby to full term, but she did, all because of Dr. Kos' s treatments. Years laters my daughter had another car accident that profoundly injured her shoulder. The pain was so intense she had to take many weeks off work and moved in with me, as she was incapable to care for herself. T3 medication with codeine hardly helped her and only OxyContin medication allowed her to be out of pain and the ability to sleep. Watching her condition was heart wrenching. When she returned to work a month later, with her arm in a sling she barely got through her workday and she would collapse upon returning home. It took her 3 months to see a specialist and she broke down in tears when they told her they couldn't help her. Then she went to Dr. Kos (being referred to him from a professional volleyball player that traveled the world and said Dr. Kos was the best therapist he had seen, including those seen in North America and Europe) and after a review of her MRI he began her treatments. All I can say is he saved her life! She now enjoys her healthy life again and it truly was nothing short of a miracle! Now it was my turn. My name is Roslyn and I am 62 years old, a business person with little time on my hands...and I neglected a knee problem. So much so that 3 years later it became debilitating and restricted any exercise, including even walking. I was in constant pain and rarely slept through the night. I had gone to Pan am Clinic where Physio was suggested, went to Physio, went to acupuncture, when to the Reh-Fit and nothing was helping me. I was almost resigned to accepting this way of life until I could have knee surgery. Then I went to Dr. Kos. After the first treatment the pain went away. After the second week my knee began to strengthen and now I am beginning my third week. I am navigating stairs easily, I can go to the gym and work on an arc ellipse machine for 30 minutes and I am still out of pain. Again nothing short of a miracle! So I have taken the time to put this review on line about Dr. Greg Kos so that others who have little to no hope, know there is another option...go see Dr. Kos! It may change your life.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Full disclaimer - I practically consider myself cured, after only 3 weeks of treatment for migraines that have been ailing me for 13 years. I know it sounds too good to be true, but here's my story. I've suffered with daily tension headaches that would often worsen to migraine status. I've seen countless chiropractors, acupuncturists, 5 different neurologists, a few naturopaths, tried every preventative and abortive medications. I've had injections, purchased a tens device, significantly altered my diet, never getting much relief. Or worse, suffering some strange and uncomfortable side effects. Most chiropractors would manipulate and adjust my neck in several ways, which would occasionally provide relief but never have a lasting affect. I'd pretty much accepted the fact that I would have migraines and headaches for the rest of my life, because I was a "migraineur" (a term in which a neurologist deemed me, while telling me I'd just have to deal and there was nothing anyone could do for me, don't let anyone tell me otherwise). I settled on taking 2-6 excedrin daily, eventually resorting to a morphine prescription once or twice a month if it got that bad. I think what differs Dr. Kos from others is that he treats the root of the problem, not just the pain. Dr. Kos has treated me with 2 acupuncture needles and a series of laser treatments over the course of three weeks focusing on the root cause of all the inflammation and stiffness in my neck, not just the inflammation itself. The result has been COMPLETE mobility in my neck, which is something I haven't experienced since I was 16. Shoulder checking while driving would make me wince. I no longer wake with a headache, and I've taken almost no painkillers since I've started treatment. Dr. Kos is incredibly knowledgeable and confident in his treatment. I was very skeptical and had no hopes for relief (especially because I had initially gone in for a recent running injury, not migraines) but heard good things and decided to give him a shot. Beyond my migraines, he's fixed my running injury and constantly tight hip flexor, and he always explains how and why the treatment is going to work. I'm not sure there's anything he can't fix!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

My name is Catherine and Dr Kos improved my life ten fold. I came to see him 4 years ago after struggling with an injury to my lower back which had been plaguing me for years. Within weeks I was able to walk up right without a limp! And even more importantly with little pain. I had seen him then until I felt I no longer needed his service! I was healed!! Well of course I went and hurt my back again with some major pain and limping back to Dr. Kos 3 weeks ago I can greatfuly and excitedly say I'm feeling great this morning. It is due to him listening to what I need and knowledge of my previous injuries. He also takes great care in teaching me what will help improve my back for the future. Thank you so very much I recommend you to everyone!!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Saw Dr. Kos due to stiffness and pain in my right hip. Was very hesitant to see any chiropractor due to my recent diagnosis of osteoporosis. Did not think that my porous bones and any kind of manipulation would be a good thing, so after almost two weeks of not being able to move finally made the call to the clinic. After three treatments with laser and acupuncture I was pain free and back to my "normal" self. Dr. Gregory Kos is much more than your typical chiropractor because he takes an interest in your overall well being. Beyond our discussion on my health history and osteoporosis, he asked for a list of the supplements that I was taking and upon his review gave me a couple of suggestions for improvement. The staff at the clinic are great. They're friendly and welcoming. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Kos especially for people who have been diagnosed with osteoporosis and need a chiropractor

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. Greg Kos's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Workers Comp