Ratings for Dr. Greg Kos

Over 2 years of living in pain, barely able to walk at times, sudden muscle atrophy, seeing other chiros twice a week, physical therapists, pain specialists, acupuncturists, reflexologists, numerous trips to various ERs... after being up all night in pain yet again, I knew there had to be someone out there who knew what was wrong. I stumbled across Dr. Kos, read his credentials which were very impressive, read the various treatments he used, and then read his articles. I finally had a glimmer of hope. I don’t believe it was co-incidence both wonderful doctors were in that day, and I explained what was going on to each one separately. They both came up with the same diagnosis, nuclear lesion. They explained the plan to treat this lesion, warned me it would be painful for several weeks as it healed, and we proceeded. It was the best decision ever! Yes, it was painful and tiring retraining my back muscles to straighten up after years of being hunched over, and in reducing the inflamed nerves, but the care, time, and understanding that was provided to me was second to none! It’s been 3 weeks now, and the range of motion without pain is remarkable, all with the one major adjustment of the lower back. The glute muscles are actually working again, building and strengthening! There is minor residual nerve and muscle pain we are still working on, and I am confident it will be resolved as well. What couldn’t be fixed or diagnosed in 2 1/2 years is almost normal again in just 3 weeks! On top of the care for my back pain, Dr. Kos also keyed in on some other health issues I was having, providing helpful advice and guidance. I think that speaks volumes of the talent Drs. Kos and Stevens have in listening to, and caring for their patients. I wish I would have found Kos Chiropractic 2 years ago!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Kos by a good friend after suffering from hip & back pain for several months, & was at my wit's end trying to deal with it. I had been put on Celebrex & told it would be needed going forward to manage my pain. After just 2 visits, my range of motion is almost back to normal & the horrible pain I was experiencing has ceased. Dr. Kos is very knowledgeable, puts you at ease & takes the time to explain everything thoroughly. His staff are lovely & extremely professional. I look forward to coming off the pain drugs & feeling better with each passing day. Thank you, Dr. Kos & team! I am very grateful!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

No dictionary would ever be able to find a word that could describe this incredibly amazing chiropractor. Dr. Kos has been a Godsend Chiropractor in my life recently. I survived a head-on MVC, and was referred a few months later to Dr. Kos. After seeing him for my first treatment I felt a huge relief from pain and side symptoms. I continue to see him in my recovery journey. Dr. Kos is an all in one package of what everyone wishes for. His passion, intelligence and dedication to what he does shines through and is beyond expertise. When he listens he's there with his entire golden heart. He makes you feel at ease throughout all treatments such as accupuncture, laser therapy and adjustments. Dr. Kos, a Thank you won't be enough to express my gratitude for everything you've done and continue to do. You hired the best staff for your office. Thank you Yvette and Clarisse for your positivity and efficiency in Everything. God bless your entire team!! -Olga-

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I went to see him. His arrogance is over whelming...talk about a god complex. He then proceeded to move me about and do adjustments. I spent the next week in bed unable to move my back. Not only will his attitude knock you off your feet with disgust but so will his adjustments

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I had injured both of my knees while in the army, bad enough to end my career. I have seen many specialists, therapists, and surgeons. No one had been able to help me with the daily pain, or tell me why I was experiencing it. My wife goes to Dr. Kos and after accompanying her to a couple appointments I decided to book one for myself. The first appointment was a life changing event for me. It was the first time in 8 years that I was pain free. I have now went to several appointments with him and am astounded with the progress. He is very good at finding the root of a problem. I would, and do, recommend him to anyone looking for a good chiropractor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I suffered several years from severe tension headaches and also somehow injured my hips recently. I’ve been to 2 different physio therapists and 1 manual therapist to get treated in hope for everything to go away. NOTHING WORKED! They were not even able to allocate my injury in my hip leaving me no option but to live with it. I have finally found Dr. Kos through the amazing online reviews and must say they are true, he is THE BEST! I’ll never go to anyone else and waste my time and money anymore. Dr. Kos is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. On top of that, he is not out for the money. He has treated both of my issues within 5 visits. No one else has ever even wanted to do that. They always treat one issue at a time and within at least 10 visits each! I never write reviews, but Dr. Kos and his team deserve it! I have no pain and no tension headaches anymore and feel finally good again. Dr. Kos’s reception team is also very professional and provide friendly/quick service every time!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I saw Dr. Kos for lower back pain. He seemed to know what he was talking about but after several sessions, I saw no improvement. If only he could have helped me as much as his ego thought he could. I am SO glad I switched chiros. If you don't get results with him, don't give up hope - find another chiro! Joelle (February, 2018)

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I came in with excruciating neck pain, to the point where I wanted to be put out of my misery, Dr.Kos assured me within one week I would right as rain. Well indeed I was! I have never in my life experienced such a fast recovery. Dr.Kos and his staff are wonderful. Very knowledgeable and considerate.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I am a 65 year old woman who was experiencing increasing pain in my left ankle which was making it difficult to walk and do my other normal activities. I assumed that it was because of an ankle sprain in February 2017 was just not going to get better because it had exacerbated injuries from a car accident in November 2011. Finally in October 2017, I went to see Dr. Kos hoping he might be able to help me. He said he believed he could and quickly diagnosed the problem - and it was actually not just my ankle. Even after the first visit and treatment, i had much less pain and could continue my planned activities for that day. That first day, I had walked to his clinic about a half kilometre from my home, and had called my husband for a ride because I didn't think I would make it. I am continuing to see Dr. Kos, and his associate Dr. Stevens and have regained strength and have very little pain any more. Dr. Kos has used a variety of treatments including adjustment, massage, acupuncture, and laser, and has given me one easy exercise to do every day to help in my recovery. Dr. Kos is an excellent diagnostician and healer. Thank you for making me believe that I would get better. Since my car accident 6 years ago, I have been treated by many health care providers. I wish I had had you on my team 6 years ago!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Greg Kos for a number of years and am now 71 years old. Most recently Dr. Kos has been treating me for urinary incontinence (or LBL as the sparkly woman on the TV ad calls it) and have experienced vast improvement over the past few weeks. Yesterday I had no urine leakage whatsoever. On the way home from my appointment today, I felt the need to urinate, but I managed to hold it ALL in until I got home and to the bathroom. That was a first! I really appreciate all that Dr. Kos has done for me, including fixing injuries and other health problems over the years. Kudos also to his staff -- they are always, efficient, friendly and helpful -- couldn't ask for more. Myra F.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Greg Kos's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients