Ratings for Dr. Greg Kos

Full disclaimer - I practically consider myself cured, after only 3 weeks of treatment for migraines that have been ailing me for 13 years. I know it sounds too good to be true, but here's my story. I've suffered with daily tension headaches that would often worsen to migraine status. I've seen countless chiropractors, acupuncturists, 5 different neurologists, a few naturopaths, tried every preventative and abortive medications. I've had injections, purchased a tens device, significantly altered my diet, never getting much relief. Or worse, suffering some strange and uncomfortable side effects. Most chiropractors would manipulate and adjust my neck in several ways, which would occasionally provide relief but never have a lasting affect. I'd pretty much accepted the fact that I would have migraines and headaches for the rest of my life, because I was a "migraineur" (a term in which a neurologist deemed me, while telling me I'd just have to deal and there was nothing anyone could do for me, don't let anyone tell me otherwise). I settled on taking 2-6 excedrin daily, eventually resorting to a morphine prescription once or twice a month if it got that bad. I think what differs Dr. Kos from others is that he treats the root of the problem, not just the pain. Dr. Kos has treated me with 2 acupuncture needles and a series of laser treatments over the course of three weeks focusing on the root cause of all the inflammation and stiffness in my neck, not just the inflammation itself. The result has been COMPLETE mobility in my neck, which is something I haven't experienced since I was 16. Shoulder checking while driving would make me wince. I no longer wake with a headache, and I've taken almost no painkillers since I've started treatment. Dr. Kos is incredibly knowledgeable and confident in his treatment. I was very skeptical and had no hopes for relief (especially because I had initially gone in for a recent running injury, not migraines) but heard good things and decided to give him a shot. Beyond my migraines, he's fixed my running injury and constantly tight hip flexor, and he always explains how and why the treatment is going to work. I'm not sure there's anything he can't fix!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

My name is Catherine and Dr Kos improved my life ten fold. I came to see him 4 years ago after struggling with an injury to my lower back which had been plaguing me for years. Within weeks I was able to walk up right without a limp! And even more importantly with little pain. I had seen him then until I felt I no longer needed his service! I was healed!! Well of course I went and hurt my back again with some major pain and limping back to Dr. Kos 3 weeks ago I can greatfuly and excitedly say I'm feeling great this morning. It is due to him listening to what I need and knowledge of my previous injuries. He also takes great care in teaching me what will help improve my back for the future. Thank you so very much I recommend you to everyone!!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Saw Dr. Kos due to stiffness and pain in my right hip. Was very hesitant to see any chiropractor due to my recent diagnosis of osteoporosis. Did not think that my porous bones and any kind of manipulation would be a good thing, so after almost two weeks of not being able to move finally made the call to the clinic. After three treatments with laser and acupuncture I was pain free and back to my "normal" self. Dr. Gregory Kos is much more than your typical chiropractor because he takes an interest in your overall well being. Beyond our discussion on my health history and osteoporosis, he asked for a list of the supplements that I was taking and upon his review gave me a couple of suggestions for improvement. The staff at the clinic are great. They're friendly and welcoming. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Kos especially for people who have been diagnosed with osteoporosis and need a chiropractor

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I can highly recommend Dr. Kos. I had shoulder pain for several years that no other professional could address, until I was referred to Dr. Kos, and he quickly got to the root of my injury and he was very confident in being able to help. I felt much better after a few sessions and I occasionally go to back to the clinic for maintenance. Additionally I have seen Dr. Kos for treatment of whiplash from a car accident and the acupuncture treatment was extremely helpful. The staff at the clinic are very kind and welcoming.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Kos , I saw him three times and I'll never return....I left in worse pain for his chiropractic skills are horrible and his acupuncture doesn't work , just a waist of money imo. I found a great chiropractor who actually took me out of pain on the first visit...

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I was referred to Dr Kos by a friend who raved about his practice. I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical because I had tried so many professionals and exhausted my benefits year after year for chronic neck pain (4 years) after the birth of my second child. I went to see Dr Kos with very low expectations on what might happen. The office is very welcoming and Dr Kos listened to my story and was very optimistic about my prognosis. He seemed to understand my pain and realized that my quality of life was very negatively affected and was motivated to change that for me. After the first visit, I immediately had relief and the following visits focused on the residual effects of muscle tightness around the neck and shoulders and increasing flexibility and mobility in the area. He offers a variety of interventions (acupuncture/laser treatments/tissue manipulation) and he meets you where you are at instead of feeling like you are on an assembly line of beds just waiting for a standard adjustment. After years of chiropractic, physio, osteopathy and massage, I feel significantly better after only three visits. I am thrilled that I have found this clinic and will continue to spread the word to anyone that is looking for relief for chronic pain. Dr Kos explains your issues/pain in a way that you can relate to and the service at the clinic is top notch. Do not hesitate to check this place out, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Kos, is amazing. I've been suffering with chronic back pain from a sports injury for 13 years, and Dr. Kos finally has helped me have some relief. Not only that he is fixing the disc displacement in my back so I can finally recover!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!! Not only is his staff very extremely friendly, he cares about getting his patients back to 100%

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I don't even know where to start, because I believe a thank-you is not enough. I have been suffering 10 years with chronic radiculopathy pain into my leg, 10 years ago I had an accident where I was T-boned by a fire truck, which left me with less than half of my bones intact. after multiple extensive surgeries as well as multiple plates and screws and religious therapy for 3 years 3x a week by a Chiro, Physio, and massage therapist, I was Constantly reminded that you will never be the same, and with treatment after treatment and little to no effect, I started losing hope. 10 years later and multiple specialists later (not 1 or 2) I was Introduced to Dr. Kos, who Listened, truly listened and that was the first time I felt like I was seeing a true Specialist. After 2 treatments I walked out of the clinic with zero pain and in 10 years not only felt relief, but a sense of hope. Before ending my treatment I asked about a breathing/sneezing problem that I have been suffering with for over 35 years, multiple doctors wrote it off as asthma, put me on meds and puffers, Dr. Kos treated me with herbs that left me AWE, my symptoms decreased significantly, and I haven't felt like this In a long time. Words Cannot describe how appreciative I am!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I've had chronic issues with pelvic floor pain for over two years. I'd been to doctors and pelvic floor specialists who couldn't correctly identify the cause or the solution. Within five minutes of sitting down with Dr. Kos we identified and proved where the issue was and what the solution was. Two weeks later I'm pain-free for the first time in years with a clear idea of what's needed to prevent issues in the future. Can't ask for better than that.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Kos has been my godsend. He is more than a chiropractor, he is compassionate, knowledgeable & is determined to fix you permanently. I've never had any doctor spend time to know all your aches & pains, basically everything troubling you and fix you like he does. He truly is amazing. Thank you Dr. Kos Dar Raymond

Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr. Greg Kos's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients