Ratings for Dr. Greg Kos

I came in with excruciating neck pain, to the point where I wanted to be put out of my misery, Dr.Kos assured me within one week I would right as rain. Well indeed I was! I have never in my life experienced such a fast recovery. Dr.Kos and his staff are wonderful. Very knowledgeable and considerate.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I am a 65 year old woman who was experiencing increasing pain in my left ankle which was making it difficult to walk and do my other normal activities. I assumed that it was because of an ankle sprain in February 2017 was just not going to get better because it had exacerbated injuries from a car accident in November 2011. Finally in October 2017, I went to see Dr. Kos hoping he might be able to help me. He said he believed he could and quickly diagnosed the problem - and it was actually not just my ankle. Even after the first visit and treatment, i had much less pain and could continue my planned activities for that day. That first day, I had walked to his clinic about a half kilometre from my home, and had called my husband for a ride because I didn't think I would make it. I am continuing to see Dr. Kos, and his associate Dr. Stevens and have regained strength and have very little pain any more. Dr. Kos has used a variety of treatments including adjustment, massage, acupuncture, and laser, and has given me one easy exercise to do every day to help in my recovery. Dr. Kos is an excellent diagnostician and healer. Thank you for making me believe that I would get better. Since my car accident 6 years ago, I have been treated by many health care providers. I wish I had had you on my team 6 years ago!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Greg Kos for a number of years and am now 71 years old. Most recently Dr. Kos has been treating me for urinary incontinence (or LBL as the sparkly woman on the TV ad calls it) and have experienced vast improvement over the past few weeks. Yesterday I had no urine leakage whatsoever. On the way home from my appointment today, I felt the need to urinate, but I managed to hold it ALL in until I got home and to the bathroom. That was a first! I really appreciate all that Dr. Kos has done for me, including fixing injuries and other health problems over the years. Kudos also to his staff -- they are always, efficient, friendly and helpful -- couldn't ask for more. Myra F.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I have had a sore neck and sever headache issues for approximately 10 years. I am 60 years old. I have been seen by other chiropractors and my own GP but found no relief. My wife would diligently massage the muscles in my neck and shoulders to provide relief and great quantities of Tylenol and other pain meds became a regular routine. Upon a recommendation to Dr. Kos by a good friend, I started treatments with Dr. Kos approximately 3 weeks ago. My headaches and neck pain have all but disappeared and I no longer rely on Tylenol. For me, he has been my miracle! My wife is also being treated by Dr Kos for scapular pain and shoulder issues. She has noticed immediate relief after treatments and continues to improve. Dr. Kos is not your typical Chiropractic bone/joint adjuster, but rather employs many traditional and non traditional techniques in order to get a positive result.... ie: manual adjustment, acupuncture and much more. We highly recommend anyone to see Dr. Kos first, instead of wasting many years in pain. We also appreciate his very professional and friendly staff. Mark W.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr Kos is amazing! So knowledgeable I have see him off and on for all kinds of injuries since 2007. I recently had a back injury that was so painful and couldn't believe pain I was in and my doctor said it could take six weeks to heal . My pain subsided in 5 days after dr Kos was working on it for five days straight all of a sudden the pain dissipated and it's now been three weeks and I still have had no pain I feel great he truly is amazing I can always go back when I need him. I don't have to go certain times a week or per month he just wants to see me when I have injuries and need his help I highly recommend Dr Kos and his wonderful staff , they are amazing as well Kim W

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I'm only 24 years old and have suffered with neck and shoulder pain plus migraines at least 3 times a week for many many years. I went through countless chiropractors that could never fix my problem, until I was referred to Dr. Kos. After only one visit I was feeling better! He is literally a miracle worker! It has now been two weeks and I have had absolutely no neck pain or migraines. Highly recommend Dr. Kos!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I went to Dr. Kos after my daughter shared her experience and was "certain" he could help me. I have been suffering with daily back pain for 23 years, often waking up at night, unable to sleep with the pain. As you can imagine, I've tried just about every treatment & medication out there for pain relief in those 23 years. I went to Kos and after only 2 treatments, I had the most relief I'd ever had in years. So if you are suffering from an injury or pain (or any kind of discomfort) and feel hopeless, GO SEE DR. KOS! I travel 8 hours to see him in Winnipeg, but let me assure you, it is worth it. Also a big shout out to his staff, they are awesome!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I described my situation to Dr. Kos as feeling "completely broken". I have mild scoliosis and kyphosis that was diagnosed as a pre-teen but have always enjoyed an active lifestyle, apart from my career in IT which keeps me sitting in front of a computer for most of my day. The pain started after an injury from doing dumbbell squats as part of a regular weightlifting routine -- it was diagnosed by a physician as 'SI joint dysfunction'. I went from one physiotherapist to the next, to chiropractors, to massage therapists and around again for over 3 years to finally get past the debilitating pain in my lower back. In the years since then, although better than with the initial injury, I have had cyclical pain in my hips, thoracic spine and neck that had me feeling hopeless about ever getting back to being as active as I want to be, since every attempt resulted in pain and frustration again. Finally a deep pain in my left gluteus that had persisted for weeks drove me to make an appointment with Dr. Kos but I was very skeptical, having seen so many professionals with little (and no lasting) improvement. I walked out of my first appointment with NO pain in my glute, and it has not returned. Unbelievable! Every appointment has made a difference in some aspect of this chronic pain that I've been suffering with almost as long as I can remember. I finally feel like there is hope to get beyond this cycle of pain and back to being vibrant and active again! He is one of the few who really understands the human body in all of its intricacies and I am grateful for his depth of knowledge. Thank you Dr. Kos!! Paula B

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I went to Dr. Kos as a skeptic, previous chiropractors gave me a lot of reasons. However, he knew exactly what i needed. Told me what to do to. Said 2 weeks it will be gone. i followed his recommendations and i was pain free. He knows his anatomy and educated me. He didn't want me to endlessly come for adjustments. in fact that day i don't even think he did an adjustment. i go when i need to for a time and then i am back in operation!!! He knows, and i am confident with his knowledge. He is a distance for me to go...but i am so sure that its worth my drive every time.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr.Kos repaired my FROZEN SHOULDER (adhesive capusulitis). JULY 2017 I am a 55 year old female who strained/injured my shoulder last summer, I was sore for a few months before I decided to go to a Physio therapist (November) , ran out of insurance by the year end. Tried again in January , and February again running out of insurance. The Physio didn't work, then started the throbbing pain started which only increased by day. Couldn't get a shirt on, couldn't shampoo my hair or even shave my armpits, my arm couldn't go up, it was frozen and getting worst. I finally found a doctor which agreed to give a cortisone shot which alleviated the pain, his last words to me was "this is a window of opportunity , not a remedy". So the pain was gone but my arm was still not functionable. It was at this point that a friend insisted that I give Dr KOS a try. I realized at this point I had nothing to lose, my insurance was drained for Physio, and massages weren't helping either, but I did have chiropractor as an option. My first visit was an assessment , but I was blown away by Dr.Kos, his confidence, his reassurance, his high level of knowledge of the human anatomy and the various body ailments and basically how to get to the cure. My second visit my arm had increased its range , and increased at each visit, and know I can wash my hair, put a t shirt over my head, and even playing a round of 18 holes of golf. No pain , my arm grows stronger every day and I sleep great . If you have Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitus) and you are suffering, please do yourself a favour, broaden your choices if you cannot get the help at Physio. Do not resort to shoulder surgery unless you have tried all your options, Dr Kos cured me, I suffered to long and there are so many people suffering today with this condition. Help is here and it's right in Winnipeg. Give Dr.Kos a call, you won't regret it. Maureen from Winnipeg

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Greg Kos's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients