Ratings for Dr. Ganesh Raghu

I'm an RN, this doc is old school but that's a GOOD thing. He's thorough, skilled, down to earth and sensible. A little quirky, but that's okay, makes him human and relatable. Great diagnostic skills without unnecessary expensive tests off the bat.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

If you are in serious lung trouble you need to see Raghu. I have seen a Dr who wanted to be Raghu, a Dr who trained with him (Freudenberger, also good) and am now with Raghu. Thankfully, I heeded the feeling that the first Dr. was a yahoo. If you ever have a 'not so sure they are right' feeling, start looking for other doctors. I am so happy I did. I was misdiagnosed by the yahoo, and spent a year untreated with ongoing damage. In a few short years that I will need a lung transplant. If there is a way to save me, he will find it.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

What do you say about a man you credit with saving your life!? He is the best of the best in what he does. His quick diagnosis of my interstitial lung disease and aggressive plan of attack saved my life. I've been under his care for 3yrs now and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

He knew my wife had less than a year to live yet he purposely dragged out the preliminary tests (required before being placed on the transplant list) for over six months. The tests could have been done in a month. Yet he didn't seem to care at all. There was no rush or hustle on his part. It really seems to me (honestly) that this is how the hospital weens out the numbers so there will be fewer on the transplant list. We ran out of time and transfered to another hospital where she was put on the list in one week and unfortunately died a month later waiting for new lungs. It saddens me that she would be alive if we hadn't started at the UW with Dr Raghu

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009