Ratings for Dr. Nancy J. Pettinari

Nancy Pettinari has never seemed rushed and makes sure all your questions are answered and you are confortable with any paths going forward. She always makes an effort to smile and ask you friendly questions about you. I would recommend her as your primary doctor. I have been goign to her for 18 years.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. Pettinatri is our family Physician. She is very compassionate and has excellent bed side manner. She takes the time to answer all my questions and address any concerns that I have. She is a great Dr. and wonderful person.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr Pettinari is an excellent doctor. She is an excellent listener and is extremely compassionate. She takes the time to educate her patients so that they can make informed decisions about their health care. She is always aware of the latest research. To me the sign of a great doctor-someone you can really trust--is someone who is willing to say they don't know but will research it further. I would trust this answer before I would trust someone who appears to know everything. I am willing to travel 2 hours each way to see Dr Pettinari! She is that good! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Nancy J. Pettinari's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1980)