Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Golden

Dr. Brian Golden was very highly recommended by a prestigious internal medicine group in Las Vegas. Their recommendation noted that he was eminently qualified as an experienced, practicing urologist and surgeon, particularly in a procedure called the Da Vinci. Having undergone this procedure on 5 Aug op at the hands of Dr. Golden, I attest to the fact that he has more than earned such high esteem. From initial consult, through biopsy & diagnosis of prostate cancer to eventual surgical removal of my prostate, Dr. Golden was the consummate professional. He firmly & clearly communicated the facts to me, & was always considerate of my feelings. He thoroughly explained other options to me based on my type of cancer cell & provided other sources of information I could check including other oncologists. Dr. Golden placed the decision in my hands & waited for me to decide. I really appreciated that. I'm recovering well & chances for complete recovery are great. Bless you, Dr. Golden.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Golden is an excellent doctor. After dealing with poor medical in our town I drove 2 hours to find Dr. Golden and I am so happy I did. My husband was in trouble medically It took a couple of visits with Dr. Golden and now he is back to being himself, thanks to Dr. Golden.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Extremely knowledgeable. Caring, good sense of humor, easy to talk to. Had what could have been a painful procedure, he said I wouldn't feel a thing after local kicked in and I didn't. Highly recommend him. Cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

He is a very knowledgeable physician/surgeon. However, he is extremely unprofessional, never on time, rude, has an attitude, and has absolutely no bedside manner. If you can overlook his attitude and unprofessional manner, he is certainly an acceptable physician. As for me, I hope never to grace his office again.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Brian K. Golden's Credentials

• University of California -San Francisco (Grad. 2000)

Providence